Megan Fox Leaves Tongues Wagging

5/8/2009 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Apparently the condition of wanting to lick Megan Fox has spread ... to Megan Fox.

media_removed_250.jpg

Bex

She isn't that hot if she can only get a tool like Brian Austin Green.

ex lax

does picking a fake nose with a real fake tongue count?

anonymous

Megan is cute but a little OVERRATED.

1991 days ago

yer mom's soo effin hot!!

boner-time in the tmz staff meetings...and the men's restroom will be occupied for the next hour or so. -oh, and make sure to use the automatic doors on your way back to your seat. thanks.

Jatti

i agree. she's not all that. she makes these types of faces to get attention. she's a terrible actor. there's plenty of hot women out there besides her.

Bash a Pap

That tattoo makes her look like a nasty piece of trash. She will regret that when she is 50.

Wanda W.

So this obsession with that Fox tart continues...................... You people need to get a hobby. I hear hang gliding is fun. Stamp collecting never goes out of style..............

yeah....and?

......she WAS hot until she got those nasty tatoos all the place. Gross, women stop doing this to yourself. Its ugly, so unclassy and one day you'll be an old lady with them. Now thats one look I can't wait to see in 30 years.

I'll say it yet again........putting a tatoo on a woman is like putting a bumper stick on a BMW!!! NEVER a good idea. Yuck.

Oh, and don't give me the art sh!t either. Art hangs in a gallery, or on a wall or sits on a shelf.

Aaron

Stephanie stoner.. thanks for callin me a dumbass. However i like discussing facts. Not my theories. So when you get your facts straight then you may speak. Until then get back in the kitchen. Boob Job and Nose Job = PLASTIC SURGERY. I thought we called people dumbass when they didnt know the right answer, or when they were stupid. But ill go along with the bad=good theme. Im a big dumbass cause in your world that means genius. Take another hit for me sweety

jA_1

Quit posting pics of this chick. She is NOT interesting at all. Not in movies, not on the streets, possibly modeling clothes with her mouth closed.... However, come on!

Sarafina

The question is: does Harvey think she's hot...

me

WHAT IS TMZ'S OBSESSION WITH MEGAN FOX???? I'm not a "hater", I can see that she's a very pretty girl...but she certainly isn't the only pretty girl in Hollywood...or in the world for that matter. Does she have 1 certain stalker-type in the TMZ office that can't shut it off?!?!?!

CntryGal

Okay, we get it, she's HOTTT!! But come on, enough already... It's not like you put the hottest guys on here repeatedly like you do her. What about your female fans!! Get over it, move on...

Linda Mott

She knows you are filming her!

Steve

Maybe she's a coke addict.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments