Megan Fox Leaves Tongues Wagging

5/8/2009 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Apparently the condition of wanting to lick Megan Fox has spread ... to Megan Fox.

media_removed_250.jpg

SuzyCreamCheese

I hope she lays off the ink. Pretty girl without the tats.

2003 days ago

cris

this chick is constantly flashing her ass, her tits, licking her lips etc etc it's getting annoying and boooring

2003 days ago

Robert

Oh, please girls..stop being so jealous about her...SHE IS HOTTTTTTT... face it !!! and get over it ok?

2003 days ago

TMZ Staff Are All Deuche Bags!!!

Love it gimme more!!!

2003 days ago

Kristi

If she was all that, she would have tons of model contracts, and see her nothing. All I see her in is transformers, and TMZ.

2003 days ago

miked614

ok, this is for the haters.

1) Guys do not care if a women gets a nose job and looks smoking hot. Women and gay guys are the only ones that seem to be bothered. We don't care if women are fake as long as they look good.
2) Still feel bad for yourself, the pictures from high school still showed an amazingly hot girl.

Comment 11, I believe. Who gives a heck if she can't hold a conversation with any merit. I bet your the only one interested when your talking. If you go out with a women long enough anything they say is annoying, thats why you need to look good so your man stays interested.

2003 days ago

Mr.Jones

LMFAO @ some ridiculous comments! I love the fact that some people automatically assume (especially if it has to do with a "hot" chick) if you dont really care for them, you are just jealous. How about some people might not like someone, and are in fact not jealous. I swear its always the same type of comments from dudes on posts like these,"I would totally do things to her!" and the famous, "all you girls are just jealous!" Classic.

2003 days ago

boogie

Ok, I starting to think I'm a lesbian......

2002 days ago

nico

little chubby in the anal/ thigh regions

2002 days ago

Ken

NOSE JOB, CAPPED TEETH, FAKE LIPS, FAKE TITS, BOTOX FOREHEAD. EXTREMELY ANNOYING AND MUNDANE PERSONALITY.
THIS CHICK IS DELUSIONAL AND SO IS EVERYBODY WHO THINKS SHE SO... HOT!!!!

2002 days ago

One who wears white pants for Megan

I so badly want to exchange body violations with her!

2002 days ago

rockhardabs

I want to suck that beautiful tongue!!!!!

2001 days ago

LaChicaC

She's hot in a Dr. 90210 way. She's unrecognizable in her pre-surgery photos...

2001 days ago

assassins19

Giggity Giggity

2001 days ago

annie

she would be more attractive if she could possibly quit walking around trying to look as slutty as possible. So many women just don't comprehend that. It detracts nothing to keep your tongue in mouth, and to quit strutting like you're waiting for bids.....

2000 days ago