Miss CA: On a Windy Day, You Can See My Nips

5/12/2009 12:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

This was "biblically correct" Miss California Carrie Prejean's unbelievable excuse for those topless pics we posted this morning -- It was a windy day. Seriously.

Carrie Prejean: Click to watch
Did the wind unbutton her top? And how come her hair isn't blowing?

mick

wow! so your trick did not work? Ha!!!!
remember many of your readers do not share your opinion. do you know what I mean?

Bex

AWWWWW.....THE WRITERS AT TMZ ARE SO JEALOUS OF CARRIE AND SO ARE ALL THE JEALOU WOMEN POSTERS THAT POST HATE HERE....HOW CUTE!!!!! YOU CAN ONLY DREAM OF BEING HER, YOU FAT ASSES!

fame ho

Carrie is nothing but a lying whore and slut.... It is time that WE boycott ALL of this stupid beauty queen crap..... She will be proven to be nothing but a pretty face....and the UGLIEST person inside.....Clearly we saw that this past week.....Any young girl that longs for this..... empty inside and worth nothing to our society. BOYCOTT Carrie the liar and anything that Trump does or sells. What a worthless few moments of time. Can't wait till she needs to dye her locks....or get a dress or get styled....

ZaraB

I think the girl lies more than a 2 dollar hooker

Dolphcrawford@aol.com

Trump made a bad decision today. It will hurt him in the future. I will boycott that involves trump brand. As for Prejean, she now joins the ranks of Anita Bryant and Dr Laura. It will be a bad future for her. When her beauty fades and her fake boobs harden up, you will see the ugly that exist in her. She is a hypocrite. She does nudes, she get fake boobs and probably had to give Donald a BJ to keep her title. But yet she wants to define what is "biblically correct". Not a good day for society.

jared

more importantly....why is SHE POSING? dee dee dee. Suck it Donald...you big combover p*ssy

mike

As a photographer, there are shots that happen in every "implied" photo shoot. She is correct to be angry with that photographer for releasing those photos and I'm sure that photographer will have a tougher time getting any model to trust him from now on. Any model that shot with him already is probably very concerned. Shame on the photographer for releasing these images in between poses.

I have had many shoots that had something showing that wasn't agreed on, I would never release them or show them to anyone. Most are deleted in camera.

I commend her for her honest answer, for having an opinion and for making through this storm of bull from the gay community.

Nimblemac

Liar, Liar her bra's on fire.

dawnn

sometimes when i am on the beach for a photo shoot and it's windy.................... i just don't button my knit sweater vests................ happens to me all the time try to understand plz

Brian

"Between poses" would imply that she was NOT looking at the camera POSING. She would be looking down, up, to the side....anything but being in an obvious pose.

I thought an equally funny LIE was when she says she didin't remember the other pictures when signing the contract. I know with absolute certainty that if I had taken nude pictures at ANY time in my life, I would remember them.....especially after being asked the specific question about them.

Keets

The first picture was definately taken when she was brushing hair from her face during the shoot. The second picture is nothing more than a nipple slip. Do us average guys a favor and move on.....to posting those pictures without the stars.

Thanks

Common Sense

It appears that TMZ is the promoter of the hate campaign against this individual. Your low moral threshold is unforgivable. Why would you post photos just to damage someone? Who gave you the right to judge and sentence this person?

:what ev errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

GET OVER IT TMZ...........................damn!

TM

You have been trying to ruin her life for weeks now! Why wouldn't we believe her over you?

YOU LIBERAL LOSERS LOST THIS ROUND!!!

Why dont you go back to your very insightful and heavy reporting of who might have the best abs in Hollywood!

SLUTTY SIENNA

I GUESS LYING LIKE A RUG AND BREAKING CONTRACTS IS FINE TO THE COMB-OVER POSTER BOY , AS
LONG AS IT PUBLICIZES HIS SMARMY LITTLE 'PAGEANT'? PATHETIC.