Speidi vs. Paris & Doug -- Who's More Vile?

5/12/2009 10:03 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Hold onto your breakfast, 'cause both sets of the world's most notorious fame whores were suckin' face for the cameras yesterday -- and it's about to get nasty.

Speidi: Click to watchParis Hilton: Click to watch
A "moist" Heidi & Spencer vs. the trashy Paris & Doug: Who's got you reaching for the barf bag?

arte help

Spencer is heavenly, yummy, yummy, I'd like a tall glass of that...

ZaraB

At least Paris knows she is superficial...heidi and gagboy try to act like they actually have morals...

AlexReager

You need a third choice TMZ people. Option 3: They both make me want to vomit every time I see them.

Ethel Pooty

Heidi "Man-jaw" Montag and Spencer are SO disgusting. I mean please. Enough already. 90% of their photos are of them making out for the paps! Disappear already! *POOF*

anokie

Most of you people on here would probably be happy if the 2 girls were kissing each other and the rest of you would love to see the 2 guys kissing. Grow up.

Pernette

To AlexReager

I so agree with you!

Tony B

I think Spence is H-H-HAWT with a beard! LOVE YA SPENCER! KEEP ROCKIN' BUDDY! Heidi: I am officially jealous! (grin)

Thanx TMZ! Yall are wonderful! :-D

Mrs. Oakey

After kissing Paris, Doug is trying to get the taste out of his mouth by sucking on his lollipop! That probably tastes better than Paris...anyday!!!

skanky skanks

she looks like a nasty hoe. i hope he flossed after sucking her manmeat.

Mooshki

I tried to choose, but I couldn't.

ugh

maybe paris and doug's nickname could be pug?

Terri

#15 cute, very cute, I like it. I've grown used to Paris and her line up. And more often than not, I like her choices in men...except for that one guy that did the video of her (Shannon's ex). I really am no fan of hers, but I can swallow a small gulp of her rather than take a tiny sip of Heidi and Spencer....ugh PUKE. For gosh sakes Artie, your taste in men....well at least in that so called man.....leaves a lot to be said Artie.

yowza

Again you forget the third option-------BOTH.......they're both gross.

Boudica

At least with paris, we get a new dude view every now and then. Paris kissing this guy, that guy, another guy, and the other guy. With Speidi, when will it end!