Farrah Fawcett Drops Her Bathing Suit Suit

5/14/2009 1:21 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Farrah FawcettFarrah Fawcett has dropped the lawsuit she filed over the iconic photo (left) of her in a red swimsuit. Go ahead, you know you wanna stare at it.

Fawcett sued Bio-Graphics, Inc, Pie International Inc. and author T.N. Trikilis back in February after they allegedly tried to lay claim to the famous hot shot and sell it as their own.

Farrah entered the dismissal on May 11.

artie help

she's so gross ALWAYS hated this poster, by the way FIRST BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Al

Sadly, it sounds as though the end is near,

sw

Come on, that poster was amazing. The hair, the teeth and nipple shot are hot! She was beautiful

Tink44

The Hulkster

todays girls would be well served to note how hot you can look without 2 big plastic tupper ware bowls sitting on your chest

whocares

That poster is one of the best selling of all times... and notice she doesn't have fake boobs and she is not showing all her assets.

HasBeens

Boy does this poster bring back memories; I believe this is when I first fell in love with her. Also, please don't put her in the grave yet--it's bad luck.

Dixie

3. God Bless You Farrah! Your strength is amazing! I hope you are not in alot of pain. You were a great actress in The Burning Bed! Made a lot of women wish they had that courage! Although your days on Earth are numberd, you will live on in peoples hearts forever!

Posted at 12:47PM on May 14th 2009 by Tink44

That was the first movie I saw her in and she gave an amazing performance. Another good movie she starred in was Extremities (I think that was the name of it).

Tink44

Yes, it was Extremities. I couldnt think of the name either. Thank you. Oh My God! that was a good movie. I think I will go rent it today!

DingDong DingDong

Man O Man what a beautiful woman.

xcalibur

SHE DROPPED THE LAWSUIT CUZ SHE'S CROAKING SOON ANYWAY. WUT'S MONEY WORTH THEN? SHE MADE THE RIGHT DECISION..

Adrianna

My heart and prayers go out to Farrah and her family. I hope she keeps fighting. She was, and is a beautiful woman with a warm smile, while providing a natural talent, body, and personality to go with it.
There is no one who can replace her, and certainly none of the young, over-botoxed, silicone "stars" (loosely termed) of today.

Millie

you people that are saying mean things like she's gonna croak soon, her days are numbered"....eat crap! that is so disrespectful. have you no kooth! loosers. my prayers are with you farrah!!! i remember when i was a kid we would always play charles angels & if i wasn't "jill monroe" i wouldn't play! ha! best wishes farrah.

Kooky Fan

AHHHH the classy sexy Farah from a time gone by when women were women and breasts were real. God bless her.

Mrs Joe Jackson