« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

T.O. in the Zone -- The No Parking Zone

5/14/2009 1:41 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

He got no love in Dallas, even less in Philly ... and yesterday afternoon, T.O. was S.O.L. in L.A. too.

Terrel Owens: Click to watch
Terrell Owens faced the wrath of a ticket-writing parking enforcer behind Sunset Plaza after leaving his decked out Bentley in a no-no spot.

It was unclear if he cried about it.

FYI -- You don't have to brand your car with a DUB logo to prove you're rollin' on dubs.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

laughateverything

DUB stands for V-Dub, lol The Bentley Continental is a souped up VW Phaeton. Yes, even the convertible is.

Actually the DUB on this car I have no idea, probably a upgraded package that doesnt come standard

1986 days ago

Crissy Angela

T.O. = Douchebag

1986 days ago

da

Your Mama= Douchebag

1986 days ago

da

First of all dumda## I am not a rapper A##wipe check your facts before you start popping off I am the best football player to live and I love me some me.

1985 days ago

Dr. DMgemini63

lordnelsonpublicschool
I am sorry that public school may have enhanced your stupidity. I will not insult white people by even lumping you into their race; you were an unfortunate accident by any standard.

1985 days ago

Diagnosis

I don't know why anyone is complaining about his illegal parking. He gets tickets for it. His payments help support our tax income to the general fund. Park anywhere you want T. O. Just pay the tickets when you get them. You payments help the city coffers.

1985 days ago

al

DUB is a car magazine

1985 days ago

AQ

As a Philadelphian who had to put up with this moron for far too long (and yep, we thought Dallas and T.O. deserved each other) all I have to say is HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Even if he didn't cry about it, I'm sure he's still whining about it endlessly. Couldn't have happened to a more deserving loser.

1985 days ago

Bibby

let this man be ,i like him personally he has great talent and you all feed him the fire for him to be on the spotlight ,he made news by getting a parking ticket i bet most of you won't even make news by getting hit by a train.

1985 days ago

Tony

T.O's on his way to have a hearty sausage and waffles breakfast with Jessica and Tony. Shop for a few of Jess's gawdy outfits at Macy's. Then later in the day he's going see Jess sing at the turnip festival then rent her latest flick - Major Stupid Star. Then cap the evening off with a little touch with Tony!!!

Love ya, Poppa Joe Simpson, I’ll keep pray’n for ya.

I'll make sure I have cameras there to capture all those tender moments

1985 days ago

NatTurner

Code Word Alert!!!

biggest EGO = black wide receiver in the NFL that makes his way into the endzone and tells white people what he thinks that makes their faces turn red

Moron = any black person that makes substantially more in one year than the average white guy will make in his lifetime

famewhore = black person that gets noticed nationally when a white board poster's only newspaper fame will be his obituary.

1985 days ago