Mila Kunis -- What's Your Handicap?

5/19/2009 10:12 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

She did star in "Krippendorf's Tribe" -- so maybe Mila Kunis deserved to park in a handicapped spot during a coffee run in L.A. yesterday ... right?

media_removed_250.jpg

Cleveland-West_Side

Not only has Disabled Parking Permit fraud reached epidemic status in the U.S., it’s also a major problem in Canada and Western Europe.
Did you know that an estimated 15% of all Permits are issued to DEAD PEOPLE?

Terre

Cleveland West_Side
"There’s about a dozen of you that should spend less time on TMZ and a little more researching the world around you, familiarizing yourself about the real world. Morons!" You're the number one MORON! I've seen more comments from you then anyone else. Now get your fat ass away from the computer and go to work.

Joanna

I have to say if a person is mentally challanged they should NOT be driving. Sorry but true. WHy should other people have their lives put at risk because of a mentally challanged person. Not fair to the rest of us.

celebutaunter77

Clevland~aka "Disabled Parking Permit Fraud Expert form Ohio"
"I don't feel sorry for people who watch more than 4 hours of TV....."

How about people who spend more than 4 hours a day on TMZ, like yourself?

moron.

Cleveland-West_Side

Anyone posting here with REAL LEGITIMATE disabilities would know that what I’m saying is 100% true and are probably aware of the countless groups in your community devising ways to counter the problems I posted earlier because the local police do not have the resources.

ParkingMaid

What is wrong with everyone? It is WRONG to park in a handicap spot when you do not have a disability. Being LAZY or BUSY or a CELEBRITY is not an excuse to abuse the system. I used to do it too, until someone close to me ended up paralyzed from the waist down. And now I know better than to use a space that someone else needs more. And you don't need to be in a wheelchair to be disabled. It's none of your business why people have a handicap plate. They might look "normal" but have seizures, heart conditions, etc.

Terre

You know I was going to post another comment in regards to Cleveland West_Side's stupid idiotic comments but you know what I don't think he'd get it. I actually think you are getting off on everyone bashing you. Now pull up your pants, turn off your computer and go meet the world outside.

rico

bitch. my morbidly obese mother-in-law had to ride her scooter twelve extra feet because of this.

Barb

My four year old saw the picture and said "she must be mentally handicapped"

Fat is not a handicap

She was wrong for parking there but no more than the fat people who score handicap parking permits so they can waddle into KFC faster. Doctors need to stop enabling people. Your knees hurt because they were not made to carry 350 lbs!! Hello!

kim

i hate people who do this!!! yes, some of the handicap access requirements around building and remodeling are too inflexible, but i hate the lazyasses who park in handicapped spots just b/c it's close----be grateful your dam legs work AND USE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

can you give someone a ticket based on a picture? if so, LAPD needs to pay a little visit to mila!

kim

HAS SHE NO SHAME!!! This is the epitome of selfish, total loser!!!! Her mother must be so proud =(

AwesomeDude

I am laughing my ass off at #23 CLEVELAND So call tough dude. My mom weighs 120 is disabled because of a stroke and was DENIED a card because she was told there was nothing wrong with her. She had to to fight for her rights, so you tell me just how many fake cases are out there compared to those who really deserve it. Read on that dumbass.

Peep

She couldn't walk an extra 40 steps? I can't believe those of you admitting to be being so lazy that you also have to take a spot reserved for the handicapped. Here's a tip in case nobody has told you yet (but I'm betting they have) - you're a loser.

1929 days ago

Corey Feldman is the king of douche!

Her Handicap is not being with me!
She can do no wrong! Give her a HOTness pass....

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments