'Real Housewives' to Invade, Exploit Beverly Hills

5/19/2009 1:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The producers behind the "Real Housewives" shows are hunting for their next attention-whoring lineup of women to cash in on -- and this time they're setting their sights on Beverly Hills.

Real Housewives

TMZ has stumbled upon a brand new casting ad saying:

"Bravo is looking for outgoing, exciting, strong, focused women who reside in and around the Beverly Hills area that want to share their lives.

"We are looking for women who are lively and energetic, with defined opinions and views. Our featured women should have busy lives, be involved with the community, have a strong work ethic, and an active social calendar."

Translation -- They want some unbeweaveably crazy, catty, standoffish quasi-rich chicks who are willing to drum up enough faux-drama to keep people glued to their TVs. It's Bev. Hills, people... they shouldn't have too much trouble.

Joe Mama

Wow..shocker. More reality tv trash on the way.

Disenchanted

How much more "dumbing down"will we suck up?! Faux?! Drama!? We all need to crack open a book I think, and not Us Weekly or People, but an actual book.Egads,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

DJ

I am so disgusted and wishing to God that Bravo would figure out after the nasty comments I made about "NJ Housewives" they would end these stupid, dumb, ---, programs!!!! Come on..please, please, BRAVO, pay attention to the people that watch your network....we are done, done, with "Real Housewives Anything"! The only good show you have on that channel was "Project Runway" and "Top Chef" (sometimes) but now you have shows that are wanna be's. "I wanna be project runway so I gonna call myself The Fashion Show"...."I wanna be like Real Housewives from Orange County, so I'm gonna call myself "Trash from NJ"!!!!!!!!

Now I can say all this because I grew up in Allendale about 10 min from where you "film" the latest piece of crap in Franklin Lakes. My gosh I really hope the world does not believe that everyone is NJ acts like these, and I use this word loosely, "ladies". They are the most self centered, arogant, bitches I have ever seen on TV or even in the NJ/NY area. Please, from a woman who watches BRAVO a lot....don't make another "Housewives". There has to be something else to wow us with, because these are not it!!!

Dr Velcro

Amen!

Lil

I was enjoying the girls from Oc. but the ones from nj I wont even watch. First they are all hideous looking wops. They have zero personality and are very hard to look at and listen to. I see this one going off quick unless other classless women like it?
Now Beverly Hills girls would be the real thing....sounds like fun to me. But get rid of the nj garbage....

sheesh

NJ housewives should be titled the sopranos. I liked the one that bought 20K worth of furniture and paid cash. YEAHHHHHH, total legit. NOT. The IRS needs to look into each of those families.

MY BUSINESS

Do you think Bravo might be interested in doin' "The Real House Wives of SANTA ANA CALIFAS!!" SEVEN ONE FOUR PERROS!!

um, no thanks

The add should read:
We are looking for some rich, spoiled, unappreciative, self centered, out of touch crazy bitches that can't get along well with people and think they are better than every one else, who think they look a lot better than they actually do, who have had a lot of work done, need intensive therapy and have some crap to peddle.
Even though the show say's housewives we would prefer at least one single woman with serious drama and one who's in an awful marriage.
If you have spouses and children please make sure we can give them exposure, aka exploit them as well.

meetoo

Bravo needs to come to Roanoke, VA!! I've got your real housewives right here!!

DJ

Hey Sweetie #7 "Sheesh" she didn't pay 20K...SHE FREAKIN PAID $120K!!!!!!!!! IN CASH.........YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT..IRS WHY ARE YOU NOT LOOKING INTO THIS? And in all the anger I may have for them...tell me..any of you..doesn't it make you sick they way we are all sitting around without food on our table, unable to pay rent, all because people like this throw, THROW $120K for FURNITURE!!!!!!!!! And then she said, "I don't like going to other people's homes, it's not mine"..or how about the bitch whose daughter said, and I quote, "I'M GLAD MY MOM ISN'T FAT AND UGLY, THEN SHE WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO PLAY WITH ME"...Oh my gosh, who the heck raises children like that, without morals, without feelings for people unlike her? Sorry but I moved out of Bergen County because even though I never hung around people like this, I did come across them. And the sad thing is, they really think what they do and how they act is FINE!!!!!!!!!!

lost in lalaland

#9: Your more realistic ad is spot on. However, I don't know how they're going to widdle down 90% of the female population of BH to just a few. Talk about fertile ground.
#6 Ann: You enjoy OC but won't watch NJ because they're "hideous wops"? Hideous is in the mirror, sweetie.

Joanne

How about the Housewives of Anaheim, CA. I wouldn't watch the NY or NJ ones. Hate those accents..

cochino

then they should call the show real geriatrics of beverly hills. median population in beverly hills is over 50. the young and rich live elsewhere.

Guess this will have do to replace the golden girls, until society gets over reality sensationalism trash

Native

Oh Bravo should really find some choice women up in the San Francisco Area. Trust me, they are up here and just as bad!

yomama

Screw them lazy, rich beotches! How about you come film my life-a real life-and see how REAL people live. These Bravo "shows" make the brains ooze out of my head. That sh*t is not entertainment. How pathetic-most of those women are not even smart enough to get a job flippin burgers.

"Like, duh, like, would you, like, um, to ordrer, um (damn, i broke my nail), um, to order, um, why are you here again?"

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments