Seth MacFarlane

Come Fly With Me

5/19/2009 1:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"Family Guy" creator Seth MacFarlane just did exactly what you'd expect the highest paid writer-producer in television to do -- he bought his own plane.

0519_macfarlane_tmz_video-1
Seth reportedly pulled in a cool $100 million last year on a four-year contract. Consider the 13-seater a present to himself.

Corey Feldman is the king of douche!

He looks like Peter Brady!

northern gypsy

always a class act & successful...what woman could resist ???
what a man...what a mighty fine man !!! keep doing what you do best & be true to yourself...

scott is yummy.

Seth you are the greatest
I love you:) *muah*

Just 841

Oh Yes She Did

Its people like you that support people like Seth buying a 100 million dollar plane show the rest of the world how we treat our fellow Americans .I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands: one Nation under God, indivisible, with Liberty and Justice for all. I am sure their are plenty of other countries you can fly off to if you dont remember the words that made our country great ! BTW on my 45,000 salary I do help people and Animals and can promise you no matter how much money I ever see in my life time it wouldnt go to support me having my own plane so I dont have to fly commerical with the regular people . How about helping those injured military that protect you from another 9-11 everyday . So many better places to put your Money !!!

Crissy Angela

Seth MacFarlane = Giggity!

Crissy Angela

I have a landing strip for his "plane"

Crissy Angela

So damn cute!

LogicalThinking

Typical liberal, "Do as I say not as I do" you little middle America peons.

Mags

Apparently some idiots on here can't read. He didn't blow 100 million on the plane, he signed a $100 million dollar contract with fox and BOUGHT the plane... not for the whole $100 mil. Hate on him all you want, but Seth MacFarlane is my favorite celebrity, by far. A classy, stand up guy with a sense of humor? I'll take two please.

lil tanked

Seth is such a hottie. My mom worked with his mom in the admissions office at Kent School. If your available Seth lets hook up. I live in Providence.

allah

lol he looks so douchie but he's still the coolest ;p lol

angel

he is such a hottie and he is funny at the sametime♥

bumble

i love this guy. he's so adorable!

Ash

Last week he made a surprise donation of $30,000 to the school he attended in his hometown. It was mentioned on our local Connecticut news. Considering some of the arguments here, I figured this was noteworthy. Regardless, that was very cool of him.

thesexpanther2

for those of you who think Seth's a complete douche for a buying an airplane, you should probably re-evaluate. Seth was booked to be seated on the 9/11 flight that crashed into the twin towers, but due to an apparent hangover, he missed it. I would probably buy my own plane after that too. The plane is much less likely to be hijacked if youre the only one on it.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2