« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Michael Vick's Career -- Under Construction

5/21/2009 3:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael VickNewly freed dog-fighter Michael Vick is gonna need a hammer and a hard hat to rebuild his image -- dude just got a job as a construction worker.

TMZ has learned Vick is set to start his work release job at WM Jordan Construction in Virginia. But if the former NFL star is sent out into the field, he will be extremely limited -- meaning he won't be allowed to work on any government sites because he's a felon.

We're told people in the company think Vick got the job because he used to work for the company back in his Virginia Tech days.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

den in sac

im 1st... good luck mike.

jennifer

seriously? you won"t take my comments? you are a pig> let me put you in a pen with starving pit bulls and watch them bite your face off... it will be fun

who dat

Michaels new theme song....cue, Who Let The Dogs Out.

Suzanne Z

ty

Lets see MIKE VICK KILLS DOGS GETS TWO YEARS PLUS GETS OUT PEOPLE STILL WANTS HIM PUNISHED MORE,
WHERE ARE THE SAME PEOPLE WHEN NEWS 12 EX-TV ANCHOR KILLS SOMEBODY DRIVING DRUNK, HE GETS TWO YEARS AND GETS OUT YESTERDAY LIKE MIKE VICK .SO IS A DOG LIFE WORTH MORE THAN A HUMAN .YOU GONNA SAY MIKE KILLED THE DOGS THE TV- ANCHOR KILLED SOMEBODY A HUMAN.(SOMEBODY THAT WORKS PAY BILLS GOT A FAMILY) SO RUN AND DO SOMETHING ABOUT THAT AND LET MIKE VICK MOVE ON WITH HIS LIFE.

No wonder, huh John?

"5. This man makes me sick, If it were up to me, I would have hooked his balls to a set of jumper cables and turned up the juice. He is a waste of sperm and dumb as a stump. Believe me when I tell you, I love animals a lot more that most people. He is disgusting!!

Posted at 6:41AM on May 21st 2009 by Suzanne Z"

Listen up. Killings animals for no good reason is wrong, yes I agree with that. You wanting to hook his balls up to jumper cables is FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR worse. It's not even the action, which in and of itself is still horribly wrong, as much as it's the fact that you think you are above him. He's a washed up felon now. You are somewhere right under that. Definitely above the murderer's and pedophiles, but right under the animal torturers and cousin fornicators.

frankiestage

Here's my prediction: You won't see him in the NFL this year, but he'll be back strong in 2010. The rub there is he'll only be a shadow of his old self and will be washed up by the end of the 2011 season.

DEECEE

He paid his debt to society... now let's see who in the banking industry will get the same punishment. Stealing people's
401k plans through a sub prime mortgage scheme.... this just happened...no thought behind it... yeah right... there was
more premeditation in conning people into purchasing houses they would inevitably loose... all for the golden pot of
taking that hunk of saved cash that belonged to taxpayers... So Michael Vick made a terrible decision and affected some
pitbulls... There are people who made terrible decisions that ultimately put children on the street, dog's in pounds, men to have
heart attacks, suicides, and many families to break up... but not one banker in jail.... fair system....hedge funds...yeah right...
a bonnie and clyde stick up....

Kay

Michael Vick has done his time and should be allowed to get on with his life. What he did was terrible, but continuing to persecute him is just as bad. I hope he gets professional help. Give the man a chance.

proud 2 be black

All the best Mike. Yes you made a mistake, like all of us have. You deserve a second chance. Nothing but the best.

me so horny

the same people that are so outraged at mike for killing dogs, which is wrong are the same people that show little or no compassion for people who are really in need. I;m sure most of you have a lot of skeletons in your closet, so you vent your fustrations out on the least important things are happening right now.

JI

I heard he trying to set up dog themed fighting ring this time. This time it was with Little Bow Wow Vs Dog the Bounty Hunter

NatTurner

You have to understand that the hatred of this man stems from the fact that he was rich beyond get-out and he is black. A white suburban mom can kill all of her children...drown them in a bath tub and she gets more sympathy than Vick. You could probably find a few white serial killers that have more favor than Vick. If Vick worked at McDonalds, didnt have a penny to his name....he would have received probation, maybe a light fine and people here would care less. Give a black man twenty million dollars and people want him to go to jail for running a stop sign. Nothing new here.

Denise

I do not agree with dog fighting but I feel like his punishment was way to harsh! Our rights are slowly being chipped away by the likes of PETA and these other environmental left wing activists !

yer mom's soo effin hot!!

I'll suck his thang all night long! Make you happy all day!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments