Spencer -- I Don't Have Time to Beat Up Wahler

5/22/2009 12:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Spencer PrattSpencer Pratt just released the following statement to TMZ regarding Jason Wahler's homophobic verbal attack on "The Hills" star last night:

"If I were to beat up every homophobic racist loser that challenged me to a fight – I wouldn't have time to be the most famous person in the world.

I'll pray for Jason Wahler."

FYI -- Wahler's history of racist, homophobic attacks have been well documented over the years -- like here and here and here.

regankrueger

Spencer Pratt...the most famous person in the world? LOL! That makes my day!

sass

umm...the most famous person in the world? HA! Good luck with that one, loser. Let us know when you earn that title! the most obnoxious and irrelevant, yes. Famous? Not a chance!

fo real

HAHAHA GOOD COMMENT..BUT HES STILL QUEER

Lucy

the most famous person in the world!?!!! where's the line, I'll stand in it to punch him myself. what a *&%$@!!!

celebutaunter77

Jason is my new hero.

Silly queers, di*ks are for chicks.

wat a fool

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA ya ok spencer that will be the day hahahahaha

molly

Apparently Spencer's big, fat, monochrome noggin is getting larger. Most famous? Most DELUSIONAL, certainly. Most likely to be someone nobody remembers 10 years from now? Definitely.

artie help

this guy rulz, spencer for congress!!!

Tye Tanikk

I'd rather be calld what jason was calld out as then what spencer.
U rawK Wahler!

carol

This guy gives me the creeps. Actually I don't know who he even is other than I've seen him here on TMZ. He is so desperate to be famous and it will never happen. Seems really desperate to be somebody and it just won't happen.

Average Housewife

Ok I preformed a little test and asked 7 people who spencer pratt was and only 1 person knew. I asked them who pee wee herman was and they ALL knew. Yeah, spencer is soooo famous.

Not standing still

Who the hell are these people?

I come here for gossip on celebrities, not to hear about the latest pissing contest between two nobodies. Take it to the Starbucks, boys.

Lisa-Centereach

Spencer Pratt is a DOUCHE...

|Tylur

Spencer is just a poser, He's not the most famous person. I don't even know how he got "Famous"... It will be a cold day in hell before I call Spencer Pratt "Famous" .

Famousfo

I really am trying not to hate, it's not worth the energy, but Pratt is acting like he wants people to hate him. So please lets all do him a favor and ignore him. He doesn't exists!!!! BTW it's very contradicting. talking about beating someone up and then praying for them. Please Pratt just go away!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments