Spencer -- I Don't Have Time to Beat Up Wahler

5/22/2009 12:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Spencer PrattSpencer Pratt just released the following statement to TMZ regarding Jason Wahler's homophobic verbal attack on "The Hills" star last night:

"If I were to beat up every homophobic racist loser that challenged me to a fight – I wouldn't have time to be the most famous person in the world.

I'll pray for Jason Wahler."

FYI -- Wahler's history of racist, homophobic attacks have been well documented over the years -- like here and here and here.

Alaina1120

SOMEONE NEEDS TO PUNCH THIS IDIOT IN THE FACE!

Rebecca

Who is this guy? Whenever I see something written about him it's never good, and never good enough to pay attention. But my eyes have been accosted for the last time with his picture, with that weird looking blond chick. What does he do? Is he an actor? Singer? I'm befuddled as to why you post about him. With a quick glance over the blogs you post, it's apparent that he's a loser. Is this some morbid twisted facination with someone that's "challenged?". I feel bad for him, and the blond chick he's dragging around in the pictures. Something is obviously already wrong with both of them, and you're just pouring salt into the wound. Quit picking on these helpless, clueless, neophyte cretins and move on to celebrities that are actually interesting.

Rebecca

Follow up to my previous post....I did a little research on this "spencer Pratt" character....and I'm not happy. I want 20 minutes of my life back and you, "TMZ" will be hearing from my attorney. What he's doing can't be legal. He's apparently pimping out the blond chick and whispering sweet nothings in her ear the likes of "You CAN sing pookie bear, you reallly CAN"- I can personally attest to the fact that she can't. 20 seconds into one of her songs and the stray cats were clawing at my door, as I simutaneously started to chop both of my ears off. But not before I found said video of him and a big black guy rapping about "something". Didn't get that far into that one either. The juxtaposition of "spencer" and all the big black men...with matching wife beaters was terrifying....and not in a legitimately "scary" way. How does this happen america? The bigger question is....how do we make it stop? I belive that if we all ban together, tell this chick she cant sing and has weird hands to match her face, as well as telling the big black guys that the misplaced out of shape, creepy white guy, does "absolutely NOTHING for their STREET CRED"......maybe, just maybe...they would go away. He's obviously the "star of his own personal movie". only confirming my original thought...he's slow. Bless his heart. For they know not what they do sweet jesus... For they know not what they do....I'm going to go pour acid in my ears once I have finished removing them from my head. I must take precautions so this doesn't happen again. I will also be making an apt with a psych to address post traumatic stress disorder.

ILOVEUMJ

Corey Feldman is the king of douche!

Why is this creepy douche everywhere? I don't get it!!!

Danny R

Spencer are you really that freakin egotistcal? I had watched you on a TV show a while back. The one with David Foster & his step kids. I thought you were really funny and pretty cool. You guys were absolutely hilarious. I thought to myself "that guy should be an actor". Then I see you on the Hills. Then I find out you are the producer. I say to myself "Good for you Spencer." And I mean that. But geezuz are you freakin nuts? The most famous person in the world. Comeone Spencer. You are better than that. You know better than that. You will do just fine. You are a young guy and you are going to get alot more famous than you already are. The truth is if a person didn't watch "the Hills" they would know who the hell you were. With your attitude right now. It's a lock that you are going to be hated. Now if that doesn't bother you then by all means keep right on going. Give it evrything you've got. But I am a little older 48 as a matter of fact and I would like to think that you would take a better road. Yes you are on "The Hills" and you are the villan. But man o man, I am a screenwriter and I have to say with that attitude you are truly one creepy guy. For real!!! People just look at you and say what a F!@$ J...%oFF. Spencer I liked you... I really did. I actually wanted to meet you and now I truly think you are just an egotistical Pr...ck! I simply don't have time for those type of people. Good luck Spence.... because you are going to need it. Your blowup on the celebrity show was a f....g joke. A-hole. Don't you just love when anyone in the world can just dis you like this. "Carry on my wayward son"

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4