Kris Allen -- Name That Thong

5/25/2009 7:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kris AllenWhat a difference a few months makes -- now Kris Allen is your "American Idol," but last year he was just a guy from Arkansas asking for a pink thong.

TMZ dug up Kris and his wife Katy's online Target wedding registry, and hidden among the saucepans and the cutlery sets is a request for one pink thong -- an "angel pink mesh" thong to be exact.

Looks like the plan paid off -- they only requested one, but were given two.

Allen got hitched to his long-time girlfriend in September 2008. Evidence suggests they are happily married.

toofastforyou!

FIRST AGAIN SUCKERS!!!

jenny mo

Wow, thanks for sharing.

to_nancy_THE_LAIR

So it is SEE - TROUGH? lol

My, my Kris Allen IS a dirty boy after all.

to_nancy_THE_LAIR

Well he had to buy an extra one. One for Katy and one for ADAM LAMBERT in BIG GIRL SIZE.

to_nancy_THE_LAIR

I wonder how many see thru panties Adam Lambert has? Adam's probably stink.

heather

ummm...so?

CrazyJoc

#4 and # 5 you guys are hilarious lol. but seriously TMZ you guys are seriously reaching....this isn't news but it is Kris Allen and his Wife's business. I don't wanna know what she wore on her honeymoon or whenever.....

Joanne

And the purpose of this story is?? To try to embarress them??? Do I sense the author of this story was for Adam to win????

kristen stewart

Wow, Kris' real name is KRISTOPHER N. ALLEN.... hahaha..

Kerry Kolsch

I am a kook and want to cry and whine about Kris Allen winning American Idol over Idol's ROCK GOD. My world is collapsing because Adam lost. What a world, what a world. Arkansas voted a 300 billion times and AT&T made a secret arrangement with space aliens to get Kris to win. The fix was in. Adam is going to sell more music than any one on planet earth. Adam in the reincarnation of Elvis. When I saw Adam perform Mad World I had an orgasm. I am leaving my husband to follow Adam around and I will try to seduce him. Adam is not gay. That is filthy lie by the Arkansas mafia.

hamilTonyan

2nd again sucker not too fast for us

themorethemerrier

So the registry says that it's a 3pk, so they actually got 6 thongs. Enough to share and go around. Maybe Adam can Kris can each have their own with enough to spare.

Marlene Habib

Really TMZ. I know Adam should have won Idol in a landslide and he was a victim of crooked Kris Allen fan voting, but Kris seems like a nice guy. I love Adam and know he will have a far more successful and longer career than Kris, but Kris doesn't deserve such low, putrid journalism. TMZ is putrid for sure. You guys should be ashamed - one day, the ax will fall!

xcalibur

DONT BE SURPRISED TO SEE A SEPERATION SOON. PEPO'S SKULLS GET THICK AFTER THEIR SELF IMPOSED PEDESTAL!!! CYA KATY OR KRIS... WHICH EVER COMES FIRST!!

opine

So? no one finds this story vulgur WHILE being pointless? How horrible that TMZ looks up someone" bridal reg from when they got married.

Target needs to figure out what the security problem is that someone can sign up for the wedding and then later some panty sniffer who pretends they have a job reporting can dig up information. It's gross and it's too much!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments