Cameron Diaz: Green with Envy

5/27/2009 5:19 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Wearing her "Shrek" bikini, Cameron Diaz soaked her lovely 36-year-old bones in the waters off Hawaii on Tuesday.

media_removed.jpg

Aloha!

Jaded1

Gumbyesque

reggie

itty bitty titties...not so cute ! Halle Berry is the hottest babe in Hollywood. She has a real body with curves
Hang it up Sister, lookin tired. New gals on the scene in HOLLYWOOD

ME

SHE'S SUNBURNED AS HELL. THESE CELEBRITIES WHO SUNBATHE ALL THE TIME WILL BE SORRY WHEN THEIR SKIN LOOKS LIKE LEATHER LIKE PLASTIC PAM ANDERSON. THEY WILL LOOK WAY OLDER THAN THEY REALLY ARE AND WONT GET ANY ATTENTION AND THEIR LITTLE WORLDS WILL FALL APART AROUND THEM.

Jake

Like all you haters take the best pics....ya right, she didn't even know she was being photographed, grow up everyone, seriously, how many pics do you all delete on your digital cameras and you are actually posing!! lol she's great, keeps to herself and isn't bothering anyone, leave her alone....who does their hair and make up for the beach anyway?? Puleazzzz

Get a life morons.

She'll be starring in My Sister's Keeper, coming up June 26th....supposed to be a great flick! can't wait.

Snarky One

Aloha boobs!

Jon

Wow,,,she is hot, I'd give a million dollars to be her bikini bottom.

Poopyhead

She looks very hot and beautiful. I like the natural breast look on her - she doesn't need fake boobs - her real boobs are just fine, and the rest of her body looks fantastic...very fine legs and butt.

I have a question though...did she just take a dump behind that rock??? ...it looks like she's pulling up her panty after taking a dump.

reggie

Come on People, better looking folks on the streets then this chick ! USC AND UCLA have better lookin co-eds
She is over-rated and tired ! Its over for her and her so called looks

dee

I've never cared for her, but I do admire her for embracing the breasts God gave her.

reggie

#24 MY BEST ADVICE IS KEEP YOUR MONEY DARLIN. YOU CAN BUY HOTTER AND SEXIER BABE THEN CAMERON.
MAKING LOVE TO A STICK, I KNOW !!!

Omar

Remember when she was hot? Back in The Mask?

Poopyhead

In addition to the rest of her fantastically gorgeous body, I love her lovely flat tummy and belly-button. She looks marvelous.

1939 days ago

Corey Feldman is the king of douche!

ALL I CAN SAY IS
NICE! VERY NICE!

let it go

Not diggin it

Just wondering????

I wonder what ever happened to her best friend Jennifer Gimenez????? I mean we have seen her around but never with Cameron anymore

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments