Cameron Diaz: Green with Envy

5/27/2009 5:19 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Wearing her "Shrek" bikini, Cameron Diaz soaked her lovely 36-year-old bones in the waters off Hawaii on Tuesday.

media_removed.jpg

Aloha!

sheesh

she needs a boob job.

Sing Sing

leave cam alone, people! and it's 2009 for god's sake! stop telling single women to get married as if it's an inevitable truth. jesus. what's wrong with you people? stuck in the stone ages, are we? here's something you all should realize. people who are "commitment phobes" are actually HAPPIER being single than when in a relationship. if you're not like that, then you'll never understand them and should just leave people like that alone and stop trying to force your lifestyle on others as if it's the only right way to live. people are so self-riteous these days. worry about yourselves.

love ya cam!

Sing Sing

oh and about her boob job, leave her alone with that, too! fake boobs are so disgusting-looking. and they get even more so as the years go by. i have A cups and i have absolutely no problem getting guys' attention. it's nice that when they talk to me, they look at my face, and especially my eyes. if i got breast implants to force guys to stare at my boobs instead, i'd feel like a whore. many women like their's small, as do many men. deal with it!

messygirl

Did her boobies fall off into the water while she was swimming?

Jard

NO Boobs, wide nose, stringy, dry thin hair..Hey so what I guess..She makes the money in the movies..How She got there is a mystery to me ..Show up and the rest is history..If I were a Man I would not date her...She be ishie.BUT, maybe a nice gal..shame on me for being so critical..I am not jealous..IM 61 and in my day a doll baby..I love Hawaii

Eileen Gatti

Oh for God's sakes Cameron....be a real woman and have a baby. Don't worry about your abs. That term was made up by a bunch of woman haters who want us to fail!! Get a real life, get married and have a family.

!!

Eileen Gatti...

Get to a therapist.

Black Teef

I'd let her take off those bikini bottoms & run off a batch on my tee tee.

getalife

Once again the barefoot and pregnant masses are judging us women.
This isn't 1950 anymore! It's sad how ppl rush to get married, have kids, get fat, and then get a divorce all the while dragging their kids thru the messy process...
I admire Miss Diaz. She is beautiful, strong and independant and is a real woman. You don't have to have a child to be a REAL woman.
sheep/herd......like most ppl in America...who rush to get married and have a child, big house, nice car.... for society says your suppose to....for every else is doing it.....sad.
Who are you to say how she should live her life or anyone else for that matter. If you want kids and a family...fine...be happy...if you don't and want to be a celebrity or whatever..fine too. Your life...just be happy,

Guy

#41, you will not eat the corn out of her backdoor because I will have already tossed her salad and emptied her backdoor out way before you!

Poopyhead

huh?

Sharona

What the hell is wrong with you haters? I would love to see pics of all the fatties posting here. Enjoying your evening vat of Budweiser and cheese curls are you? Go clean your double-wides! Cam is beautiful, natural, smart, athletic, funny; she needs no enhancement or augmentation. Have you considered that marriage and children are not on her agenda? She has her own money, a successful production company, lot's of friends. What have you done of any merit lately?

bobbyozone

since paris really seems to like her new man, and susan seems to be worried about her becoming an old maid...
i'll volunteer, she looks fine to me.

1939 days ago

Jess Simpson is a cheating whore!!!!!!!!!!!!

She looks sooooooooooo old in these pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bobbyozone

amber would you please take your meds. i'll have you know i worked hard today... i personally put together 4 office chairs after holding my sign for almost 30 minutes that sez ''will work for beer money'' at the local truck stop

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments