The Most Wanted Job in Hollywood

5/27/2009 12:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Who wouldn't want to get paid to feel up Megan Fox?!

media_removed.jpg

A wardrobe stylist/production staffer fidgets with Megan's top while on a photo shoot in L.A. on Tuesday.

What school do you have to attend to learn that trade?

Kelvin

Grab bobs, I CAN DO THAT!! O_O!

fo real

WHO CARES...SHE THINKS SHES ANGELINA AND SHES NOT...HER TATTOOS ARE CORNY
SHES HOT...BUT SHES MAD CORNY

Google-me-bitch!

she's ok
not that hot but hey
u people like it..i love it

hamilTonyan

Hey #2 you should change your name to not quick off the draw Megan rocks

Leigh

Pro breast wrangler??

sushi

She must be freshly botoxed. Her face looks poofy and embalmed.

Ava

Is it possible for her to close her mouth? I know she has horse teeth and all, but every picture of her that I have ever seen she has her mouth open. I bet she has drool pools on the sides of her mouth.

something smells

THAT TATTOO IS HORRIBLE. SHE WILL BE OLD AND SAGGY AND ALL THE LETTERS WILL BE SAGGING DOWN HER SIDE.

Bex

7. #5 YES FREAKIN HARVEY LEVIN IS OPENLY GAY FORMER LAWYER. HE HAS NOT PRACTICED LAW SINCE 1996. SO TECHNICALLY HE CAN'T CALL HIMSELF A "LAWYER". EVERYONE KNOWS THIS. LOL.

Posted at 11:21AM on May 27th 2009 by 3 hot chics & 1 pimpin gangsta

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once a lawyer, always a lawyer, unless you're disbarred, you tool. He is not "practicing"

Bex

Nasty Tattoo's? Is that all you jealous women can come up with? I'm sure this girl has no problem getting a man. I have a couple and and get plenty of positive attention. I have never been told I'm "nasty" Some of you girls are so childish and insecure. Thank God for TMZ, huh, where you can bash someone and get all you frustrations out about how bad you feel about yourselves.

clownsfreakmeout

Arrogant whore.

LA Guy

To Rachel with Tatoos:

I'm married to a beautiful wife with no tatoos. There are lots of GUYS like me who think tatoos are NASTY no matter how hot the girl is. I think Megan Fox is super hot, just like Angelina Jolie, but tatoos take any girl down several pegs. If I see a hot women and then notice tatoos, my attraction to her drops at least 80% ....Yuck!

anthonysdreamgirl**

i have NO tattoos, but i don't think they're nasty. it's a matter of opinion, number 31. you just have a more arrogant one than others - doesn't make you right. my husband has alot, and i think they're hot as hell on him...to each his own, i guess.

Hugh Gentry

She is so freakin' sexy!!! I don't think there is a more perfect woman.

judgingotherssux

I dare any fakeblond female celeb pull off dark hair and blue eyes.smokin

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments