Diane Keaton: This Is How She Rolls

5/28/2009 5:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Diane Keaton curled up in NYC yesterday.

media_removed.jpg

The 63-year-old has never married.

are you kidding me???

OMG Lukas Rossi's (from Rock Star Supernova with Tommy Lee) phone number got posted by accident on the internet! everyone call 818-748-9382

Mariah

Why would you even have to mention that she has never married? At least she hasn't been married and divorced half a dozen times like many celebs out there.

* WHiSKY GiRL *

GOOD FOR HER SHE LOOKS REALLY HAPPY WITH HER LIFE KEEP IT UP

tee

She look like she is having a good time. Most likely because she was never married.

AnnQ

If she never met the right person, I think she's lucky she was never Married. :-) Just my opinion, of course....

Rip M 2 Shreds

I'll bet this was taken while she was on a set....she's happy. Why do you guys want to make her sad? Why? Because TMZ is a bunch of turds.

tw

She has never given a crap about what people think or say about her.I doubt she cares now. Good for her! I think she is an incredible actress and having fun with her life.

h20

I have always liked Diane Keaton. She really doesn't care what anyone thinks and as far as I know, keeps herself out of the tabloids as well.

dmon

C'mon TMZ give her a break....She is one of the best actresses in movies...just because she's never been married doesn't make her bad!! It makes her smart...."ROCK ON DIANE" the world loves you!!!

skhg

Very smart woman! Seems to me she's done just fine without being married. Has made a good life for her and her daughter.

csn

A scarf wouldn't hurt.

enuf

I love Diane Keaton-great actress and one of the Hollywood few that I'd like to meet. She's quirky, she's very much an individual, and she doesn't give a crap what TMZ or anybody else in the media says about her.

LT

I am a gorgeous 51 yr. old female and have stayed successfully single! I was engaged when I was 20, he wanted to wed and have children...I fled the scene. I have a longtime BF, live alone with a few lovers on the side and live happily alone with my dog & cat. Wake up TMZ!!! You're really showing your ignorance and age! Needless to say, I have never been divorced because I know I am the divorcing kind, I love living alone and won't put up with any crap!

Radish_Not_Vic

This is Diane's Gaga Impression.. duh!

sas

TMZero neglected to mention that this shot was taken on set of her latest film "Morning Glory". She's in costume, people!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments