Jon and Kate Plus a Lot of Space

5/28/2009 1:28 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

On Top: Jon Gosselin knockin' back a beer with two ladies at Front Street bar and grill in Newburgh, New York on Memorial Day.

On Bottom: Kate plus most of the eight getting off a ferry on Bald Head Island, North Carolina yesterday morning.

Jon and Kate

Dude was biggest flirt at his high school. We'll see how long he remains on top.

Kristina

@ # 14: The boys ARE with Kate in that picture. One of them is walking right there beside her, so what are you talking about?

I think everyone (including TMZ) needs to leave this family the hell alone. I've been watching their show since they did the special on them before the show even started and I absolutely love it (and them). However, what their marriage is going through right now isn't our business, and they will only share what they want to share which they have the right to do. Either way, I think everyone needs to remember that they are a family with children involved, so TMZ and anyone else adding fuel to the fire isn't helping. That's all you're doing, TMZ -- adding fuel to the fire. Just give it up already.

Give up. Move on. Keep your opinions to yourself. Only Jon and Kate will EVER know the truth about what has transpired and their intentions with everything, so it's best to just move on now, people. I'm going to go on and watch the show while hoping that everything works out well for the kids in the end. Of course, the crap people are saying and posting out there isn't helping, so hopefully they don't use the Internet or watch much t.v. Poor kids. And I'm not blaming any of this on the parents', but on the media instead. Case closed. Get over it.

(Honestly, I don't care if Jon has 8 kids -- if he and Kate were to get divorced he could give me a call.;) I'm 24, which is what he likes according to all the reports. hah)

1981 days ago

Liz

Kate's payback for being a narcissist, abusive spouse, an uncaring mother (except in front of the cameras) and just plain greedy and hateful, is most definitely her precious little Maddy. The day is coming when Maddy's precious little head will spin around like Regan's did in "The Exorcist"!

1981 days ago

Marla

I feel so bad for these little children. Now is when they need their grand parents in their life. They need stability in their lives, like a grandmother's love and hugs. Kate should be ashamed of herself for keeping them from their grandparents. Every child has a right to be involved with their grandparents. What a shame. Well Kate is the one in the end to answer to God for what she does in life. Jon go for custody of these kids and save them from this mess. Even though you helped cause it, you have more sense in this situation. You are not looking through starry eyes and dollar signs.Do what is right for these kids. America loves them.

1981 days ago

Robin

Matchmaker says these two will not stay together.
Full report at astro-matchmaker.com/famouscouples.asp

1981 days ago

Sarafina

Kate's a damn, mind-controlling battle-ax and Jon looks and probably feels better now that he's away from her. I'm sure he gets enough time with the kids, but asks friends and family to help--NOT bodyguards. And there's no paps on his tail either. Who the hell does she think she is...a movie star or somethin'? Kate sure is full of herself; and unfortunately her oldest girls (twins) are following in her footsteps.

1981 days ago

hates it :(

The show should end at this point. My heart breaks for those children. Divorce is like a death of someone very close to you. I think its safe to say that the tension between kate and jon is very obvious, not only to viewers, but the children. The worst part of any divorce for children is the tension, not only do they have to deal with their family unit being split and the dynamic of the family changing, they have to see, feel, and hear the tension and battle that sometimes, and in this case, ensues over who ruined the family because of this and that. There can never be enough shelter for the children of a divorce or separation. Although they may have not started the blame game infront of the children yet, they are at some point (the kids) going to put two and two together. And HELLO its being filmed and photograghed, which they can easily see. Stop calling their parents names and putting their family issues up for public discussion, its just sad and disgusting.

1981 days ago

DebbieR

I'm surprised Jon lasted this long with Kate. I'm sure it's because of the kids. She is so freaking arrogant & has treated him with such disrespect since the 1st season. Jon is a class act. He deserves some fun, my God look at what he has been putting up with. Her tantrums & the way she demeans him. I'll never forget the episode where he was trying to play with his kids in the drive-way & all she could do is rant & rave about cleaning the garage while she sat on her a$$. Also let's not forget the Toys r Us incident. Even one of her kids commented on that. I pray for Jon and the kids. That woman is a trip & so full of herself, and that hair cut she has. Oi Vay. I think 99% of the country is pulling for Jon, even HER own family. That says a lot right there.

1981 days ago

Pat

wow. i live in newburgh literaly 3 minutes from front street. were getting a lot of attention lately. first we have crackhead terrorists buying fake bombs from the FBI threatening to blow up jewish centers in the city and shoot down monster military cargo planes in newburgh and now we have this guy making rounds along front street. any suggestions to whats next? ha.

1981 days ago

Dawn

Earlier today 5/28 , A radio station in my area stated that Jon & Kate filed for legal seperation and what thier divorce final by July 15th, I dont know the significance of this date, but Kate gets 10 mil in the settlement. The station also stated they will only do 40 episodes this season.

1981 days ago

mom

Stop doing the show.

1980 days ago

mom

How sad. Most everyone posting claims to be concerned about these kids, yet what do you want to bet you will be tuning in next week to watch them exploited once again?

SAVE THE CHILDREN.

STOP WATCHING THE SHOW.

1980 days ago

SLUTTY SIENNA

I WATCHED A FEW TIMES A LONG TIME AGO -- AND THAT WAS IT FOR ME.

I COULDN'T STOMACH KATE'S ABUSIVESNESS AND THE EXPLOITATION OF THESE YOUNG CHILDREN.

IMO, ONLY LOSERS WHO DON'T CARE ABOUT HOW THEY ARE CONTRIBUTUING TO THE EXPLOITATION OF KIDS WATCH THIS TRAVESTY OF 'ENTERTAINMENT' NOW.

1980 days ago

SLUTTY SIENNA

If you're watching this show, you're contributing to abuse of young children.

1980 days ago

mari

This is getting me so mad. Its obvious they are living separate lives. They are not even trying to save their marriage and that is obvious because look at the pictures. They make me sick. Its all about the money. What a joke. I feel bad for their kids. TLC should be ashamed of theirselves for continuing their show.

1980 days ago

george

When I saw the headline Kate and 'Bald Head' I was really hoping she got a hair cut ala Britney Spears before she had he meltdown...just a matter of time, I guess.

1980 days ago