What a Twit -- Al Roker Takes Pics of Jurors

5/28/2009 2:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Al Roker just pulled a big no-no -- according to a court official we spoke with in New York.

Al -- who is on jury duty -- took a pic in the jury assembly room in a NYC courtroom. The pic shows some of the prospective jurors -- Al posted it on his Twitter page. The official told us no one is allowed to take such pics -- but Al's rep just told us Mr. Roker got permission from a court official.

Al Roker

We just called the court official back and told them that Al got the OK. The official said if Al really did get permission to take the pic, the person who approved it "was ill-advised." The official said it's not OK, but if Al got bogus advice, it's not his fault.

Al Roker: Click to watchAl just posted the following comment on his Twitter page:

"I'm not breaking laws...just trying to share the experience of jury duty. One that I think is important and everyone should take part in ... So everyone is clear, I am NOT taking pictures in the courtroom. I am in the jury lounge. So folks need to lighten up."

toofastforyou!

FIRST AGAIN SUCKERS!!!

revluc

this is not a 'story'

slow day much or lazy?

artie help

oh no here we go again.

gus

I'm more disturbed by the fact that Al Roker has a Twitter page.

Al Baby

toofastforyou! you are such a loser

Matt

I haaaaaaaaaaaaaate Al Roker! 'lighten up????' this fat POS should have 'lightened up' when he was complaining about Imus. douche.

Dick Whippler

Al your a dumbass, its common sense, there is supposed to be a sense of annonymity when it comes to jury duty, he is a fat bastard, and why does he have a twitter page?? he should be arrested for being an idiot and shamed by him issuing an apology on his lame morning show, to all the other jurors. go back to doing the weather fatboy

sezme2u

Gawd! The man who invented mediocrity is at it again... He is such a waste of breathable air.

let it go

It's not right

why?

I still just don't give a...

john hernik

Al Roker is a TWIT

TB

Gee Al - you act like NO ONE except yourself has showed up for jury duty!!! Get a life, my friend.

Venom

Is he a moron?
How could you think it is ok to take photos of a jury?

samantha

I highly doubt anyone gave him the imprimatur to take pictures of a potential jury pool. Shame on him!

xcalibur

AL ROKER IS A FAT LOSER. WHY HE HAS A TWITTER PAGE AT ALL? HE AINT THAT INTERESTING. HIS WIFE NEEDS HIM ON LEASH!! SRUSLY BRO..

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments