Heidi & Spencer Threaten to Head for 'The Hills'

6/1/2009 2:55 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Heidi and Spencer are barely celebrities, but they definitely want outta here!

Spencer and Heidi

A source on the production of NBC's "I'm a Celebrity ... Get Me Out of Here!" tells TMZ the reality duo is not enjoying their stay in the jungles of Costa Rica. In fact, we're told they've already quit the show -- TWICE -- but each time they had a change of heart. Oh ... and they're only on their second day of shooting.

Bitch fights with LC and Brody never looked so good.

carol

I saw the commercial for this show. OMG you have to have an IQ of 4 to be willing to watch such dribble.

kennedy

DA'S

whocares

Pansies! They knew it was the jungle. Or maybe they thought the horrid conditions were going to be a Motel 6 instead of the Hilton and now they're pissed. Or maybe they're mad because they actually have to lift a finger and do something to make money. Worthless news. I wish these people would go away.

Wc from Sc

SPENCER IS SOOOOOOOOOO UGLY.

John Galt for President 2012

Spencer needs to shave off his creepy flesh colored beard. Its totally creeping me out!

They about to get paid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NO SEX IS ABOUT TO KILL THEM TWO,BOTH ARE CRY BABIES,THEY WILL NEVER FINISH THE SHOW

420 GIRL

yOU pansies.

HA HA
You signed the damn contract you loosers

Google-me-bitch!

anybody notice they looked alike? both have flesh colored hair..euw

Carrys F.

Have they mistaken the jungle for the Hills set?
Maybe they're just confused without their scripts.

I smell a PR stunt for extra publicity!!!

DJ

Oh I love what Spencer said tonight, talking to the producer on the show, "Man I thought you were putting us with celebrities, you are degrading my FAME, I thought I was being with real celebrities not Stephen Baldwin and these celebrities" WHO THE HELL DOES SPENCER THINK HE IS,,,a CELEBRITY...Oh my Gosh I never thought he was that STUPID and I hope I really hope he sees what an ass he is...and Spencer...next time you ask God for help...really mean it...you my dear and your precious wife have lost any respect I ever had for you. I never thought a couple of reality so-called stars would actually think they...ARE STARS!!!! PLLLLEEESSSE!!!

looki3zzz

Their just jokes. Nobody likes them by the way. Their just trying to hard to keep themselves famous and their making an ass out of themselves.

Deb

Any show these idiots are on -- boycott them. Too famous. Too rich. Somebody take the little puke down a number of notches. So much for future careers. Spend it wisely as there isn't too much on the horizon for earnings. So much for invites for charitable events. Heidi making an excuse he's a new Christain. Pleeeease. And I always had Jessica Simpson as the airhead -- Found a new winner for extreme low life airheads. They'll stay married as they both possess totally stupidity and would therefore not recognize it within each other.

mama

I watched this show only to find out WHO Spencer and Heidi were.....well, now I'm sorry to say I know. My children never behave this badly. She is a snot nosed cry baby and he is just an ass. If they behave this badly off the camera no wonder people say the negative things they do about them. Thank God I have a remote that works. If the show had any kind of future these two put the skids to that very quickly with their better than everyone attitudes!!!

Bradley OLESON

G Spencer I had to google your name also to find out who the little pissbaby was and come to find out you are nobody your wifes' name came up first

Nelly

I like Heidi..she was brave enough to eat scorpion and GOD knows what else!! It's a shame these celeb's have to eat this crap. Here we have rights that gaurantee us , no cruel and unusual punishment..then we have reality shows that have people eating things, that just shouldn't be ate. A walking stick..alive!! One of God's precious creations.. Have these celebrity's climb a cliff or something..while I'm eating my red velvet cake..I don't need a crapping Fear Factor playback!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments