Susan Boyle Checks into Clinic for Exhaustion

6/1/2009 9:33 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Susan Boyle"Britain's Got Talent" sensation Susan Boyle was admitted to a London clinic on Sunday, a day after her shocking second place finish on the show.

She is said to be suffering from exhaustion.

"Nobody has had to put up with the kind of attention Susan has had. Nobody could have predicted it," one of the show's judges, Piers Morgan, told a Brit TV show. "It has been crazy, she has gone from anonymity to being the most downloaded woman in history."

If Cindy Margolis can handle it, Susan Boyle should be able to.

Tutti Froooooty

I loooove Susan Boyle and I could understand how a mid forties lady with NO public eye experience through her life would be very exhausted. Hopefully she will recover and fame will help her and not hurt her!! God bless you Susan!! We all go a little looneyville sometimes!!!

reallyirked

This is very sad. The paparazzi should leave her the heck alone. She was a woman from a small village thrust into the spotlight. You could see she was uneasy but the paps kept pushing. She is not a media who re like most hollywood celebs. Let her get the rest she needs and live in peace. I hope she makes a CD. Her voice is a blessing and I would buy it. Some people really don't like the limelight and you could see from the beginning she was one of them. Just let her sing.

xcalibur

PULLEEEEZ. THE BEEYATCH AINT BUILT FOR THIS BIZNESS. SHE'S OVERRATED HYPE. PROOF WHY SHE WAS NEVER GIVEN OPPORTUNITIES BEFORE. SHE CANT HANDLE IT!!!!! GOOD RIDDANCE. BACK TO THE VILLAGE WITH YOUR HEAD HELD LOW. DONT LET THE DOOR HIT YOUR FAT ASS ON THE WAY BACK TO UNEMPLOYMENT LINE. SMDH.

ChadSnaggler

I heard she went to the hospital, because she was beaten with an ugly stick.

First whores!

I am out of Lucky Charms. I had to have Raisin Bran for breakfast instead. It was good but I really wanted to have Lucky Charms today. Don't you hate it when your day starts out bad like that? I do! I hope my day gets better and not worse.

Deb

There are very few people who would be able to stand the relentless probing and heckling by the paps. They do their best to get a rise out of someone and often their words are mean spirited for that very reason. Just look at the attention she got when she said "F... off!" Those posters who wrote derogatory comments about Susan are the very people who would implode if put in the same situation. Shame on you.

Kilmerfan

She is exhausted because tabloids like yours set her up, that whole thing that happened last week was so set up the Sun most likely paid those guys to pick a fight with Susan. I have seen this rag do the same with Harvey offering to pay big money for made up news. Also Harvey loves to have photos of people going into the bathroom or picking their nose for some unknown reason.

TMZ and Harvey prove Americas got @$$holes!

Get well soon Susan

reallyirked

to hot chicks and Chad - this is why our society is turning into a disgrace. People like you. I hope you both feel much better after putting Susan down like that. People who downgrade others only do it to make themselves feel better. I guess you have such a low opinion of yourself you needed a lift today. I pity your parents who raised you. They did what they could but they failed miserably. How sad for them.

First whores!

Kilmerfan = Genius
An obvious Mensa member. You hate Harvey and TMZ sooo much that you go to the TMZ website to write comments about their articles. Great life you have.

maggie

I personally prefer a nice bowl of porridge, with honey all over

maggie

Why is she so popular in America, in particular? Sure she's a nice singer, but she's hardly one of the greatest ever. Why you yanks all over her like a rash?

ChadSnaggler

reallyirked; Thanks for hoping I feel better this morning. Actually, I do feel much better this morning, thanks to your beautiful sermon. By the way, your parents love you very much. I'm sure they're quite proud.

Bex

This story is a lie. This nut job was involuntarily committed to the insane ward. Dumb b***h didn't win so she had an emotional breakdown. LOSER!

Bex

reallyirked...Can you go away? Idiots like you who preach are crazier than anybody. Quit smoking crack and get a life, tool.

antoinette

DANG..... TMZ YOU REAL LATE ON THIS ONE I GUESS I CAN`T SAY I HEARD IT FAST HERE ( HA HA)

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments