Adam Lambert Gives the Boy a Hand

6/2/2009 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

His sexuality still cloaked in secrecy, Adam Lambert emerged from Guys & Dolls Lounge in West Hollywood last night, hand-in-hand with another man -- if only we could figure out this uncrackable mystery ourselves?!!?!

media_removed.jpg
The "American Idol" wannabeen is reportedly going to address his sexuality in the next issue of Rolling Stone -- we doubt anyone will be surprised.Launch Photos

Selena

Adam's a talented singer with a great future ahead of him.

Tracy

I personally still thinks he swings BOTH ways.....

funny like ha ha

who cares if he's gay or not.... the man can sing his ass off...... AND HE'S FREAKIN HOT!!!!!

Joy

adam is such a girl!!! lmao

Sparkle

Two hot guys holding hands. Woohoo that made my morning :)

Jesus juice

LOL!! Cleveland----George Michael from the group WHAM...then he went out on a solo career.

Joy

He is sooooooooooooo gross

Jesus juice

Sorry Allison.....Adam likes sausage and eggs, not muffins.

hahahahahha!!!!!

I wonder if Adam smokes pole or not? Gee, it's SO HARD to tell. Nah, he's gotta be straight!!

Funny how TMZ attacks anyone who believes in TRADITIONAL MARRIAGE but yet they have no problem attacking a potentially, and pretty obviously, gay person themselves. Liberal hypocrisy never ceases to amaze....

Rae

Adam Lambert has never been in the closet. What's your problem, TMZ?

Gabby

I love Adam no matter what and am happy to see him happy!

stevebeagle

AND I'M WAITING, WITH BATED BREATH !

Anna

Adam is fearless, I love him even more now for showing the world in his own way. not that he hasn't before, but the media has been on him for a rly long time. I really love this guy and he's a great role model, he shows that u should be who u are and not make excuses for it. I love you Adam! Always stay true to yourself and keep creating great music! Drake is so hot!

Kathleen

I'm happy for him that he has apparently found love at the same time all the rest of his dreams are coming true. Drake must be one special person himself.

AngieBaby

Good for him...they look happy and very cute together. And why should any of this be a surprise, didn't everyone see the pictures of him kissing other men a few months ago that were posted all over the internet. Adam has talent and he's such a kind hearted person. What he does with his personal life is his own business. I'm happy for him. Besides, his boyfriend is HOT!!!! You go Adam!