Adam Lambert Gives the Boy a Hand

6/2/2009 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

His sexuality still cloaked in secrecy, Adam Lambert emerged from Guys & Dolls Lounge in West Hollywood last night, hand-in-hand with another man -- if only we could figure out this uncrackable mystery ourselves?!!?!

media_removed.jpg
The "American Idol" wannabeen is reportedly going to address his sexuality in the next issue of Rolling Stone -- we doubt anyone will be surprised.Launch Photos

Karin

Do you really still want him to pronounce in public that he is gay?! Look at the hot couple in the pics and you might get it. He doesn't need to say it out loud, he has never hidden it and shows it now clear again. Good for them, I wish them all the best - and besides a great CD from Adam soon, because that's what I want from him!

blaxxer

It looks like they had a great night out. Adam's had a roller coaster season, so it's good he's taken some time out to relax. What's the big deal about anyway? I live in Australia, and I think some of the US public's attitudes are so archaic, it's like there's a 24/7 personal affront on him. Let Adam live his life his own way, just like we all do. It's shaped him and his career beautifully, You could all learn from him and his treatment of others. I can't wait to see where he's headed next. I wish Adam all the very best things in life.

distractedheart

Adam is a 'human being' let's just allow him to be human, to care for whomever he wishes, to express his feelings and to be who he is. If he is happy, I am happy for him.
I think it's quite impressive that he has remained true to himself and not tried to hide anything...He is far more secure in his own right than any of the straight men I have ever known.

Victoria

Does it really matter? I'm going to go with...NO!

cherryblossoms

and looks arent everything theirs more to them just being good looking, seriously some of you act like your 5, grow up already and stop being so judgemental.

yer mom's soo effin hot!!

oh my god!! i sooo want to hold that hot guys hand!!!

Rain

Good for him! I'm glad he's not afraid to live his life, no matter how the public may perceive him. As far as the "coming out" issue goes, Adam was never in the closet in the first place. He has never denied being gay. Every time someone asks him about his sexuality, he acknowledges it. And because he's never lied about it, I don't think these photos come as a shock to anyone. He lives his life fearlessly, and I love him for it.

Living in 2009

rock it adam. party all night and have some good times
HAWT

babs

this is the guy standing next to adam's parents at the finale

Kooky Fan

Glad he lost. I wonder if Adam pushed his STOOL IN before they left.

meg

what's the big mystery? either he's bi or gay. big deal. who cares.

punchapap

Adam Lambert......you just lost on American Idol. What's next for you?
"I'm going to Hollywood for some butt sex!!"

something smells

wonder if he packed any fudge last night??

Hotsauce60

The first thing that comes to mind is.....UGH, GROSS!!!

???????