Jacko

I Won't Screw Over My Family

6/2/2009 7:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Huge news....Michael Jackson told us he is indeed doing that special, one night concert with the Jackson 5 and sister Janet in Texas -- as well as his London concert series. Problem is ...he could still get sued.

Michael Jackson: Click to watch
The Jackson family is in chaos over Jacko's decision to perform in London, because his rep signed a deal that he'd do a concert with his family and not perform anywhere else for 18 months. The group organizing the family concert has threatened to sue if the London concert goes on.

Jacko stands to make $3 million off the family concert -- and a lot more from the London gigs. Jackson's bros would split $500,000 for their troubles. The question -- is this enough jack to avert a suit?

Stay tuned

breakofdawn

cynthia
GO TO HELL......

420 GIRL

Only in America can a poor black boy grow up to be a RICH WHITE WOMAN.

To say you are a FREAK is a compliment.

oprah & michel hater

18. cynthia
GO TO HELL......

Posted at 7:20PM on Jun 1st 2009 by doodoo

BEEN THERE HO...MAKING PLANS FOR THIS PEDOPHILE TO JOIN SATAN IN HELL. LIKE SOMEONE HEAR STATED..HE WONT SCREW HIS FAMILY...ALL THE BOYS ARE EITHER BLACK OR PASS TEN YEARS OLD...HIS FAMILY AINT WHITE ENOUFG.....SO DOODOO (NAME FITS YOU) SEE YA IN TEXAS!

Twinker

Ozzy Osbourne has a better chance of getting a VIP tour of the Alamo.

caroline

MICHAEL JACKSON IS KING OF POP

SUCK IT YOU HATERZ!!!

caroline

MICHAEL JACKSON ROCKS

HE IS BACK AND UNBREAKABLE

ALL YOU HATERS WHO SAYS "YOU WILL NEVER PAY TO SEE HIM".. HA, then dont and stop bitchin about it cuz we will sure NOT miss you and who cares when this man has so many fans all around the world... and I bet you will sit on youtube and watch the concert clips like everyone else.. LOL

caroline

I am flyging from Miami to see MJ live in London..

I have friends all over the US who are doing the same. Friends from New York, Chicago, LA, New Jersey, Dallas...

this is gonna rock!

breakofdawn

cynthia
satan is in your ass because u use it to have sex with every possible man or dog on earth before it become crusty !!
see u r the last person to talk about who will go to hell.

sonny chiba

I WANNA FIGHT THAT SHAMWOW GUY SPENCER PRAT,EMAIL ME

loloagogo

His fingernails got black and he didn't.....CLIP IS BORING!

ENTERT8NER

Wow! MJ actually looks very good. The curls are back - wooohooo! Oh I'm from Palm Springs, CA and will be flying to london in August!! Can't wait to see the greatest entertainer on earth... :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Jimmy Z

I am 51 and when I make a 'peace sign' like Jacko did, my hand looks WAY younger and WAY healthier than Jacko's.

I'm not sayin'... I'm just sayin'.

SHOE SALESMAN AL BONDY

IS HIS ARTIFICIAL NOSE STILL THERE ? IT WAS PEELING DOWN YEARS AGO WHEN I SAW HIS PHOTO .

KELC

Pedophile Freak!

Roro

If you Michael lovers are so sure that he is innocent, how come there was sworn testimony during the trial that at least two young boys could accurately describe unique features of his genitalia? Or do all middle-ages men routinely expose themselves to young boys?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments