Jodie Sweetin

-- Full Blouse

6/2/2009 1:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jodie Sweetin was having a good time in Hollywood on a night away from her baby -- but the "Full House" star's top half made it very hard to concentrate on anything she was actually saying.

videos

Cutthebullsh*#

I'd like to lay my head between them.

ThoseInGlassHouses

WTF??? Screw how her boobs look! Anyone else notice how "The Ladies Man" look-a-like/neighborhood crack dealer clone keeps trying to grab her hand when they first start walking and she's NOT having it? That cannot be her bodyguard! I mean, even if she HASN'T done anything in years, I'm sure she can afford to hire someone halfway decent and not have to hire the ol' meth dealer!!! That guy is the most distrubing part of the whole thing!

QUEEZY

Fed Up, what does this have to do with big cans?

Cutthebullsh*#

Maybe she has some too!

Kooky Fan

Always suspected she'd grow up to be a knockout, but man of man, what a hottie!

Cleveland-West_Side

Nice ta-tas!
She's a tad thick, must be off the meth for good.

who dat

You better get the motor-boating out of your system. Once the baby gets done, her breasts will look like a roll of quarters in a tube sock.

steve allen

waa waa wee woo...damn, Steph's looking fine...mighty fine...I'd like to spend some time with her at my Malibu pad, playing her a song on the piano as she plays a song on my organ...(sorry...as if you didn't see that one coming a mile away)

Larry Hagman

You are all sick. Her boobs, my mouth. HBMM, HBMM, HBMM, HBMM, HBMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LiloLicker

Her ta-ta's and everything else should NOT be low-life chaffuered by satin-jacket-crack-homey in his trailer park Ford Ranger Extend Cab... time to get with the big boys, Jodie. Look me up... Bob Ondiss the Vagitarian

barney16

Great boobs,big and full.Woul like to have some fun with them.

SORRY

oh my gosh what is wrong with this girl? She looks hideous and the guy lmao!!!

Geez Louise

Now what football team does Mr. sweetin play for again, LOL

ilovetheshowmadmen

oh, okay.. I just figured out who that guy is.. Boom Boom Freddie Washington, from Welcome Back Kotter..

Geez Louise

lmfao...... More like the yo gabba gabba host, I really like pointer sisters jacket dork!!!! Oh my god this girl is trash, just like the passenger seat of his julapee! Way to drop the so called deadbeat and find yourself a real man lol! This girl must be starving for attention, her poor baby! I want to see what the ex hubby thinks of this, Are they even divorced yet? I'm sure he's laughing all the way to the bank. I now officially am supporting her ex!, Go k-fed!!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments