TMZ's Show Us Your Dark Side -- Winner!

6/2/2009 12:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The tribe has spoken -- Grottesca and her spooky eye slayed the competition to win the $250 prize and gruesome gifts from Marilyn Manson!

** This weeks contest is Show Us Your Guts -- so be sure and email in your Fab Abs or your Busting Bellies early for your chance at the $250 prize!!!**

hehe

congrats grottesca. your other pics are great too

1905 days ago

DMK

How did Dilated Pupil Goth win, when Fallen Angel had 50% of the vote? Looks like the "contest" was fixed.

1905 days ago

curious

you handed the win to a professional model. only photo 14 looks like it was not professionally done. rip off!

1905 days ago

jj

TMZ!! U SHOULD DO A CONTEST OF THE HOTTEST FATTY....I WOULD TOTALLY SEND MY PIC!!!!

1905 days ago

cg

I was voting at 11:45AM eastern time and fallen angel had 50% of the vote and the girl with the black pupil had 37%. Now at 12:30PM eastern time I see the contest is over and the girl with the black pupil is the winner. How does somebody gain 13% points in 45 minutes? This looks like a FIXED contest to me. Black pupil girl looks photo shopped too, which I thought was against the rules. Somebody should call the state and or federal regulators to investigate as there are laws that govern contests and lotteries. Seems highly suspect! How petty and pathetic.

1905 days ago

omg!

she isnt even goth, she f-in has some weird eyes

if you can cover up a small portion of your body and conceal what makes you goth then you arnt goth

and i agree this wasnt a contest so much as it was "we will let you think you are deciding who wins but in the end we will pick the winner" game

1905 days ago

XD

The cover photo won. What a shocker!

1905 days ago

Jdsdrgn

People, don't hate, congratulate instead. Congrats Grottesca! Your pics are original and very creative. You stated on your modeling site that you do your own make-up and the pics were self-taken which gives you even more credibility and originality. Individuality is key. Your look was inspired but you put your own spin on it. Enjoy the money prize and concert. All the best.

1905 days ago

mia

LOL! When I look at these pictures all I can think of is Amy Poehler on SNL doing Avril Lavigne !

"I’m just mad! I’m like, bleah! Look at me! I’m wearing black nail polish! I’m a punk!"

1905 days ago

mia

I would say that Grottesca should visit an opthamologist ASAP. Possibly hyperthyroid. Hey, I heard that Latisse, that eyelash medicine, makes eye irises darker. Maybe she was using Latisse. If so, it's permanent.

1905 days ago

noi

Looks Photoshopped to me...but I didn't have a chance to read the rules, so obviously it counts.

1905 days ago