Lambert Out with Guy, Still Not OUT with Him

6/3/2009 9:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

After his hand-holding photo-op, we thought Adam Lambert was finally going public with his sexuality -- but when he was asked what the deal was between him and this Shia LaBeouf-alike, he closed that closet door again, refusing to say they're together.

Adam Lambert: Click to watch
The "American Idol" wannabeen and his guy Drake were in Venice yesterday, playing cute by pretending they didn't even know each other.

And they say true love is dead.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7

tj

ms.x you are a stupid hoe, what have you done ,

1936 days ago

John

Uh I hope he's not dating this thing. He wears a pink shirt tucked into jeans and walks like a woman. What a mess!

1936 days ago

There is no such thing as reality tv

Adam is looking so fine in this video. TMZ-does your cameraman have a crush on Adam? He kept following him for what seemed like forever. LOL.

1935 days ago

Naomi

well, maybe they're not a couple. they're just hooking up. OR MAYBE EVEN FRIENDS.

1935 days ago

SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE

Gay, straight, human or arturian. He is a awesome performer.
You haters, when one of your kids grows up to be not like you. Be sure to tell them the hate you posted here. Now go and watch Jerry Springer bunch of losers.

1935 days ago

granthamfalls

They are so cute together! I love it. They are so completely comfortable with who they are, and they're just laughing at the rest of the world who desperately wants to label them. Go Adam + Drake!

1935 days ago

dianne

God!!! why should he discuss his private life with you? with some idiot chasing him down the street? His sexuality is none of our business, really. Stop harrasing them! He doesn´t want to talk about it (really, why should he?) but it doesn´t mean that he is hiding it. Be intelligent people, and start focusing on things that really matter, like his talent.

1935 days ago

Pls don't make me feel sorry for Ryan!

I want the pappers to follow Adam around. It keeps him VISIBLE and in the LIMELIGHT, particularly because he's going to want to sell an album soon enough. None of it is negative really, other than the Midwest hick town posters not liking gay people. Nobody cares about those homophobic losers anyway. F*ing hillbillies ... Deliverance much?

YEAH BABY, TMZ, KEEP CHASING ADAM AND DRAKE AROUND TOWN!!!!

1935 days ago

Elizabeth

I think we all know Adam's gay. and 98.9% of his fans don't give a damn, we still love him. I really don't see any problem or issue people would have with him being gay. He's still just as attractive and talented.
plus this is kind of a good way to get talked about and be kept relevant until his record comes out. I think Adam Lambert knows people will keep talking about him so thats why he's not saying anything. Its better to be talked about then being like poor Kris Allen... a forgotten nobody already. I certainly don't see TMZ following and posting stories about Kris, do you???

1935 days ago

Zoey

GO ADAM LAMBERT!!HE DOES NOT HAVE TO ANSWER ANY OF YOUR STUPID FREAKING QUESTIONS YOOU HOMOPHOBES. SCREW YOU HE'S AWESOME!!!WAY WAY WAY BETTER THAN KRIS (YAWM) ALLEN. GREAT SINGER AND IT DOESN'T MATTER IF HE'S GOING OUT WITH THAT GUY. AND BEING CHRISTIAN DOESN'T MEAN YOU HAVE TO HATE GAYS!i'M CHRISTIAN AND I DON'T CARE. REMEMBER JESUS LOVES EVERYONG.GEEZ TMZ GET A LIFE AND STOP TRYING TO RUIN ADAM LAMBERT'S.

1934 days ago

Zoey

I THINK THAT ADAM LAMBERT IS SO HOT AND I REALLY DON'T CARE IF HE'S GAY OR NOT.
AND I ALSO THINK HIS BOYFRIENDS HOT TOO SO THEY'RE PERFECT FOR EACH OTHER. I AGREE WITH 113!
I BET YOU A MILLION DOLLARS KRIS ALLEN VOTED A THOUSAND TIMES FOR EACH OTHER THAT LITTLE CHEATER. MY SISTER STARTED TO CRY WHEN KRIS WON AND MY FIENDS GRANDMOTHER WENT CRAZY SWEARING AT THE TV. ADAM LAMBERT ROCKS KEITH'S SOCKS.

1934 days ago

D

That Queen does Not look like Shia

1930 days ago

doxi

Adam was wonderful on 20/20 and so was his mother. He is as wonderful as we all expected him to be. I love this guy/glitter or no glitter. I am a fan. A straight married female fan. The man is a talent and a beauty. Lucky woman that turns him for just one night. The right woman can do it girls. get out there and try.

1927 days ago

doxi

adam was wonderful and honest on 20/20.
what do the people want. he has poured his heart out. he didn't have to do that.
He loves his work and his mom and the theater. so what. all those years of work is paying off.
great talent and a beautiful hunk of man. and he like girls. i can tell:)

1927 days ago

Evy

He does NOT look like Shia LaBeouf, I should know!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7