Obama's Burger Run

Most Important Bill in DC

6/3/2009 2:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Change finally did come -- and it was $7.60.

0603_obama3_57553797_getty2-1
If you feel the need to treat your staff to a lunch-run worthy of the President of the United States, you're gonna need a cool $72.40 -- 'cause that's exactly how much Barack Obama spent during that NBC televised jaunt to Five Guys burger joint.

TMZ locked down the entire order -- down to the toppings -- an order that Obama paid for with cold, hard American cash.

- Cheeseburger with mustard, tomatoes, lettuce, jalapeno (for OBAMA)
- Little cheeseburger with lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, ketchup
- Bacon cheeseburger with mustard, relish, onion
- Little hamburger with lettuce and tomato
- Grilled cheese with everything
- Cheeseburger with mushroom, lettuce, tomato, ketchup, mustard
- 2 reg cheeseburgers with lettuce, tomato, mustard, ketchup, pickles
- Cheeseburger with ketchup (for Brian Williams)
- 10 orders of fries

Anyone else hungry?!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

JUlie

Wow... he's like a REAL person. Who would have thought?

See ya wouldn't wanna be ya

This stupid sh&& again? Who gives a f**k? While the country goes down the tubes on this d-bags watch, he's a big effing deal because he eats lunch? This d-bag is an effing joke.

SUN

Amazing!! I am sure the racists will be on here saying he should have bought chicken (white meat).

danjo

WHO CARES?!!!!!!

Aaron

Why are you all hating on a boss that buys his staff lunch? Out of his own pocket at that. I think more bosses should follow his example. HAPPY WORKERS ARE PRODUCTIVE WORKERS. Plus it helps out the lesser paid workers. Praise Obama. Republicians see how he shares his money with other people. Not just a greedy boss who wants it all for himself.

While we are on the topic. Who was really ocmplaining about Obama and his wife taking a night out to see a play or whatever? I know these arent the same people who sat back and laugh while George Bush, the most vacationed president in the history of america, was flying to a new place every other day. Please tell me these arent the same people. Please tell me that these people can find a little more to cry about rather than where the president is taking his wife while he is off the clock.

alicia

5 Guy burgers are soooo yummy. Totally beats In-N-Out btw.

Erika

The question is... who cares?!?!? WHY is this news???

CANDACE

She is hot

LOL,,,,,all you democrats and some rino's out there voted for this fraud and he is spending spending spending!! LMAO--Guess what's next stupid Americans---- HIGHER TAXES ON EVERYTHING!!! How else he gonna pay for all the spending? The morons that bought into just people making over 250,000 will get taxed hahaha, get ready AMERICA----TAXES WILL SKYROCKET and TERRORISTS from Gitmo will be coming to YOUR town!!!

Stacey

I used to live in DC, and Five Guys is the *best* burger joint, ever. He's a smart guy!

See ya wouldn't wanna be ya

I am a stupid SOB. I live in my parent's basement. I can't even wipe my own a%%. I am madly in love with BO because he's so cool. Who needs a President that takes care of the actual business of the country? He's just so cool I forget all about the destruction of America by him and his administration. Oops! I just cr$pped my pants. Mommy!!!!!

The REAL DEAL

Oh MY GOD - Obama eats food - I bet you all thought your "elected by the color of his skin, beloeved messiah" was nourished by some sort of divine intervention.

Plus, I bet he used White House petty cash.

Be sure to watch is BIG "I am sorry for America" speech tomorrow at 6am. God forbid he goes one day without having a new conference to pat himself on the back and let us all know what he is doing today to destroy America.

THese sternies are mean people who have no feelings

Who ordered the BACON on their burger ? MUSLIMS ARE notSUPPOSED TO EAT PORK

Ana

What is your problem people you want the change asap???right now right???where have you been the last 8 years .You think it's easy to fix everything overnight??Everything that took years of "hard work" to get where we are today. It's not his fault he does the best he can with the situation he found."he went with his wife for a dinner and a show", "he eat a burger" wow thats the best you can do???? Get a life the previous one was on his ranch half the year if not more. All of a sudden you woke up???

THese sternies are mean people who have no feelings

13. OK FIRST OF ALL AS MUCH AS I LIKE OUR PRES WHY THE HELL IS IT CONSIDERED NEWS HES JUST ORDERING DAMN BURGERS & FRIES & COMMRADE 324 YOU NEED TO OPEN YOUR LIL EYES BECAUSE OUR COUNTRY WAS GOING DOWN LONG BEFORE HE TOOK OFFICE. YOU CANT BLAME OBAMA FOR WHAT BUSH DID. HE LIED ABOUT WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION WE DIDNT HAVE TO GO TO WAR EEN THOUGH I AM VERY VERY PROUD & HONORED TO ANYONE WHO RISK THEIR LIVES FOR MY FAMILYS FREEDOM. HATS OFF TO YOU FOR THAT BUT OUT COUNTRY WAS GOING DOWN THE "TUBES' BEFORE HIM.

Posted at 11:51AM on Jun 3rd 2009 by Candace"

hmm hmm hmm let me guess, you're not a EUROPEAN AMERICAN and you're on 'SSI" right ? get off your fatass and get ajob stop deluding yourself.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments