Daisy de la Hoya: Back to Her Old Ways

6/4/2009 3:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Four weeks after being rushed to the hospital for a "possible overdose" or "delirium as a result from exhaustion," reality thing Daisy de la Hoya resurfaced in Atlantic City last night, looking er, healthy.

Daisy De La Hoya

The "Daisy of Love" star -- and her raggedy weave -- hosted a party at The Pool at Harrah's Resort and Casino.

Way to get back on that horse, girl.

whatthefrig

What a skankazoid!! Daisy, here is a newsflash: you look horrible with your fake boobs, fake lips and retarded hair. Try being natural again, clean up your act, stop acting like a whore and do something constructive with your life!
What a douche!!

MissyG

Trash!

M

13- i feel sorry for you - thats crazy - and i love women- im a guy that cant stand white blonde big boob goofies

lost in lalaland

Are those stars on her neck real tattoos? If so, that had to really hurt. I don't know what guys see in this bimbo, don't really care all that much either.

motorboater

I need to motorboat those things before she overdoses on me....wearing a bag over her head of course!

ME

WHITE TRASH NASTY...

M

18 its you that i felt sorry for - sorry 13

jo

she needs to do a sex tape after daisy of love is over i know i will buy it and so will most of you fakes if you dont like it dont watch the show ... i love ya daisy you sexy kitten

Jard

I guess IM gettin old..Who the FK is dasy Lahoyya??What a face..Nice lips..Hey Girls..Stop all the surgery..Most Women LOOK better B4 the silicone injections..They are all destroying what little natural beauty they possess...SHES nasty

Beth

Hot Tranny Mess. She is disgusting.

FunInDaSun

Honestly, I thought this was a dude... Quit possibly the ugliest woman in L.A.

p51d007

Bet she has to stay out of the sun, and in a climate controlled room, less she have all that PLASTIC melt.
What a skank!

The REAL DEAL

Okay - a chick with ONE privately placed tattoo is hot - Girls with tattoo's all over their arms, boobs, necks, faces, legs,, arms or other visible areas are absolutely nasty and should be shipped off to a foreign country to die off without us having to have any visual contact with them. No matter how rich or successful someone gets, if they have tattoo's all over them, I would not stop to give them a drink of water if they were dying of thurst in the desert. GROSS DISGUSTING HUMANS. Yeah, that is how I feel. Get over it.

Team Leno

She is a skank to the n-th degree. I saw her on Rock of Love and she was disgusting. I won't watch her new show. I can't stand the way she talks. Not the brightest bulb in the box.

janet