Rihanna Gets a Woody ... Woodpecker Weave

6/4/2009 12:51 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sporting her new wave Walter Lantz Woody Woodpecker conk and futuristic/retro shades, Rihanna landed in Santa Monica the other day.

media_removed.jpg

RiRi moves to her own '80s beat.

get a life

#41 thank you for replying back to that uncalled for comment

you are truly right

Unfortunately we live among ignorant morons such as #29

I mean talking about class

Britney spears,lindsay lohan ,paris hilton etc are all seen as not having any,and last time I checked they were all white !!!!

Atushi

Damn good lokiin eye wear B!!!

Corey Feldman is the king of douche!

Maybe that's Jizz in her hair?

big girls dont cry...we eat!!!

LOVE HER LIKE NOBODY'S BUSINESS, BUT IM NOT FEELING THE CACA-DOO-DOO-DOO HAIR DOO! LOL

echoingpurple

OMG!

FIRE YOUR STYLIST ASAP!

THE SHADES I CAN LIVE WITH BUT THE HAIR HAS GOTTA GO!

kraziblackgurl

#28 or SS OR WHOEVER D F*CK U R.... U AVE SUM RACIAL ISSUES GOING ON INSIDE UR HEAD. IF U R GOIN 2 COMMENT ON RIHANNA AND HER 'CREATIVITY' PLZ DO SO. HOWEVER WHEN U MAKE IT A RACIAL ISSUE THEN THERE IS A PROBLEM. I THINK UR PROBLEM IS DAT A BLACK GURL TOOK UR MAN ND U STILL HAVEN'T GOTTEN OVER THAT. LOL LOL. SERIOUSLY THOUGH I HOPE U MAKE THAT COMMENT TO A BLACK JAMAICAN GURL AND SHE F*CKS UP UR ASS!!!

RIRI KEEP DOING UR TING ND KEEP REPPING 4 D CARIBBEAN.

LEAVE CB D F*CK ALONE

Jessica

#28 I agree with you, no class at all. Please don't make me puke by saying that Michelle (the Brazillian transvestite grinch) Obama has class. She is a nasty disgusting woman.

Jen

This is disgusting. I give her credit for doing some crazy stuff to herself and her style, but she was absolutely gorgeous when she had her long hair. These short cuts don't do anything for her.

annie

god i'm bored with her photos......she looks like she could fall on her face without hurting herself. should take up boxing.

annie

#47 I AGREE. SHE'S AWKWARD, DRESSES LIKE HELL, WALKS PIGEON-TOED, {IF YOU SEE ENOUGH PHOTOS IT SHOWS UP A LOT, SHE STANDS PIGEON-TOED TOO}. SHE'S A PAIN TO LOOK AT OR TO WATCH.

medicswife

Looks to me like she needs to blow her nose!!!!!!how damn nasty.

rihanna lover =)

luv her hairstyle anyway any how dont matter 2 me plus she is looking good to say wht they have thrown at her at least she is out and about dshes amazing

Wow haha

O.O....you could land a plane on that forehead of hers...my God....is her hairline receding or something, I don't remember it being that big?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3