Producer: David's Death Will Change the Movie

6/5/2009 1:55 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

They say "The show must go on" -- and in the case of the movie David Carradine was shooting in Bangkok, producers have already started to rewrite the script.

TMZ just spoke with Charles Gillibert, a producer on "Stretch," who told us David still had a few critical scenes left to shoot when he passed away Thursday morning.

Gillibert says everyone on the set is devastated by David's death, but producers still have a job to do -- and are working hard to change the storyline to accommodate David's absence.

Gillibert wanted us to know David was in wonderful spirits before his death, was in great shape and had been joking around with everyone working on the film.

There is only one day left of shooting -- which Gillibert says everyone is very eager to complete and put behind them.

antoinette

i`m first now...... where you at fat a.s.s FIRST

Anita

Maybe they can work in the scene of David tied up in the closet - audiences would pay to see it.

Carl

They should just do like they did with Arnold's scene in Terminator Salvation.

ChadSnaggler

He tried to hang his wiener.

Bex

My sister was in good spirits the day she killed herself. None of us had any idea. It happens.

oprah & michel hater

1. i`m first now...... where you at fat a.s.s FIRST

Posted at 1:03PM on Jun 5th 2009 by YOU

taking that bitch you call a mother for a walk!!!!!!

Reimer

ya think.

antoinette

your daddy called me last night ...... he said he hasn`rt seen you over 30 yrs (your a bastard)

antoinette

now that was funny mr. FIRST A.S.S

Michael Madsen

Okay... this is how I see it...
In David's last scene he was about to reveal what body part had the nickname 'Stretch". Thus tying up all the loose ends of this psychological, slapstick, bedroom farce....
What to do?
Okay, okay... here it is... here's the re-write...

Ronin Williams walks into scene wearing a hospital gown and says: :"Oh my, I just had a really weird dream... I dreampt I was David Carradine and had an aortic valve replaced... wow... thank go I'm in Thailand!

End---

What'ya think? Uh? What'ya think?

lemme know. I'll wait by my computer.

Wow

Kim: Is that true? If so, I'm sorry .

KUNGFUTNG

Morons. Who cares about this movie. Caine is dead. It was a murder. Or accidental but he did NOT do this alone. Fools you believe whatever a gossip site tells you? Use your own brains for once. Occams Razor. Simplest explanation is usually most accurate. Simplest explanation is he did not do this to himself. Any news about the "mysterious footprint on the bed which did not match the shoes worn by Carradine"?

VioletteUK

MY HUSBAND WAS ALSO ''IN GOOD SPIRITS'' THE LAST TIME ANY OF US SAW HIM ALIVE....
THE SAME DAY HE STEPPED IN FRONT OF A TRAIN.
NUFF SAID.

ChadSnaggler

Kung-Fu Penis

steve allen

Hey People...let's loosen the funny belt a little and tonight when your drinking scotch (like myself) see how man times you can bring up David Carradine...HUNG and BangKOK in one sentence...I'm up to 12 and Berta's passed out (she's an easy drunk)...gotta go...see ya in Malibu...

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments