Kate Gosselin Is Constantly Secured

6/6/2009 3:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

There's nothing more dangerous than the beach -- that's why Kate Gosselin demands that her new "friend"/security guard Steve Neild always watches her back.

media_removed.jpg

And nothing says intimidation like cargo shorts and mandals.

Marianne Chitter Chatter

Kate is a disgusting pig. I have watched the show off and on over the years and watched her become more and more narcissistic and mean spirited. She treated Jon HORRIBLY for years and now wonders why he's leaving her. My God, I wonder why he waited so long. The fact that she's boinking the hired help only underscores what a hypocritical cow she is. I stopped watching this season as she cannot convince me she's the victim here. The victims are her kids who she is exploiting to make millions, while insisting Jon live off his 401K since he stopped working to raise their children (she's too busy hopping the globe telling bored housewives how to be good mothers - they should be schooling her as far as I'm concerned). Her own brother went on NBC and talked about how she is exploiting those kids. I've also seen video of her on the news where she doesn't know she's being taped and she treats her children very poorly. She's more of a child then those poor kids. She treats Jon with so much disrespect, I have a hard time continuing to like him. After a while, you just want to say STAND UP FOR YOURSELF JON! I guess he finally did. Kate will never realize that Karma is a bigger bi tch than she is. She'll end up broke after people stop buying in to the fantasy that she's created around her life. Her gigolo boyfriend will be gone shortly thereafter. Her children will probably resent and hate her when they realize the insanity she subjected them to.

SLUTTY SIENNA

SHAME. ON, YOU.

mamasd

These comments are idiotic....what the hell do you want him to wear, a suit on the beach. Secondly, if I had 8 kids who are that famous and half of America knew their names, I be damn sure I had a bodyguard with my family at all times when they were out and about in public. Right now their notorioty is at its peak and if you think those kids are safe in this crazy world walking around unprotected then you are being naive. Regardless of whether or not anybody disagrees with the Gosslelin's choice to go ona reality show in the first place, if she didn' t have a bodyguard then i'd think she was being reckless.

Katty

I don't feel sorry for Jon Kate the little school teacher or the Body guard I feel sorry for the kids.
If Kate cared so much about her "family" then why isn't she home @ home instead of at the beach, if she is truly
trying to make us believe that this is a real family or that she care about teaching the kids right from wrong then what in the heck is she doing running around the USA on book tours.

SLUTTY SIENNA

Is that why the hag is wearing that cover-up now?

SLUTTY SIENNA

YEAH, RIGHT -- I BET EVEN KRAZED KATE'S OWN PARENTS DON'T BUY T-H-A-T ONE.

EGGO

I read that the bodyguard has divorced his wife and when it became final...Kate told Jon the marriage was over. He guarding that body alright!!!! She makes me sick.......

Marianne

Steve and Kate Plus Eight

Puddinshooter

Ok, This is so ridicules, The press is insane.
Why is the media not angry at..

Denise Richards, For placing her children on her reality show
Tori & Dean. For placing their children on their TV show
Why was Brad Pitt aloud to exploit his newborns for money on the front of magazines, But no one was angry at him.

SO DOUBLE STANDARD IT'S RIDICULES
if you are going to claim exploitation of the Gosselins, than spread it around

hamilTonyan

Steven 8 kate not so gr8

Tazandra

There are vulnerable children involved and that is why she needs the bodyguards, to keep the sickos away who might want to do them harm. She's probably had threats of some sort like some of the whack jobs posting on here. Some marriages have problems like this one and are taken care of without hate spewing on the lives of the people involved. ...it's only because the Gosselin's lives are on display in a reality show that all this crap has rained down on them. After this season they will hopefully hang up the reality shoes for good and bring less attention on themselves.

KKK

This bit ch thinks she is some sort of movie star well she isnt. She is nothing but a trailer trash loser pimping out her kids for money and flaunting her new sextoy all over the place. She dont need any security. That is what she is trying to make people believe. Where the F is Steve's wife? Seems like they have been in NC for a month. Looks like Kbag doesnt care about her twins. She hasnt seen them in forever. This lady is nothing but a LOSER sleeping with her " SECURITY" yea right. HER lover.

Tami

WAKE up people, Steve isnt married, his DIVORCE was final in APRIL! Havent you noticed he dont wear a wedding band! Hmmm so thats why hes never with his wife he dont have one., and thats why you cant find her to comment on anything wonder if theres a gag order on her?

SLUTTY SIENNA

You're such a b*tch-hag slut.

Trailer trash, whoring it up off your young kids' work, pure and simple.

tiger'smomaphonytoo

Kate plays with fire and wonders why she gets burned. Her 8 rugrats are of no value to Kate except for the millions of dollars she makes off their 8 little backs.

Surprised someone hasn't put a pie in her pie hole when she has the ba--s to be away from her 8 "paychecks" on the so-called book tour. Yeah, like ANYONE wants advice from Kate Gosselin. A book was already written about Kate Gosselin, it's called The Scarlet Letter (A for adulterer).

Her next book can be HOW I SCREWED THE PUBLIC and my 8 LITTLE CHILDREN and GOT AWAY WITH IT by Kate (the exhibitionist and exploiter of my kids) Gosselin.