Phil Spector -- The New Crypt Keeper

6/6/2009 10:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Phil Spector is settling into his new prison home with a very unsettling new look.

Phil Spector

The murderer was moved to a new prison in central California yesterday, and a source tells TMZ that sans wig, Spector's looking a lot like the Crypt Keeper.

We're also told he turned down his first dinner -- chicken a la king with beans and cornbread.

National Champs

Hmmm...I was thinking....this must be what Micheal Jackson looks like ...if he ever removed the mask

1903 days ago

Ellelque

I think he looks more like a Simpson character.

1903 days ago

FiBiker

HOW ABOUT WATERBOARDING ALL THE EVIL DEMOCRATS TOO.....

LETS FACE REALITY DEMORATS ARE EVIL TOO!!!!

1903 days ago

klibankatz

Phil looks more like the Incredible Mr. Limpit to me.

1902 days ago

Nat McBride Lockwood

Fool poster 20, you're the one making a fool of youreld. I have 2 university degrees so I clearly have a brain and I work for myself...so I'm not jealous of a dead drunken failure and the only thing you got correct it my age. I was strangled, with a belt, not chokes, and it was for 7 HOURS YOU FREAK. It's true, check with the Telegraph & Argus newspaper if you wish to check, the main paper in Bradford, West Yorkshire. Ignorant, google my name to see what an awesome photograpger I am more like! The petition I closed thanks to freaks like you and if you wish to say something, use a real word!

1902 days ago

Brenda

I hope he get f** in the ass in prison..

1902 days ago

Charles Thomson

Nat McBride Lockwood; You don't fool anyone twit. You obviously never passed English 101. Learn to spell. You post all over about your ex almost killing you. You're in the witness protection program? yeah right. Oh and that dumbass petition was priceless. 25 yr old unemployed trailor trash is what you are. Work? You don't work. You sit on message boards all day and cry about people laughing at Phil. You have no class and no brains. Even your tatoos are fugly. You live with your mommy because you can't get a job as a check out girl you are that stupid.

Examples of Nat's comments: Please sing this petition! )can't spell can you?) My ex choked me for 7 mos. I'm in the witness protection program, I live in Bradford UK...gave out phone number. Started two twitter pages, pretending to be Phil Spector and Charles Manson.

You my dear are a pathological liar and I will out you daily for the POG you are. You are a coward who obsesses about an old as dirt murderer. 25 you say? yeah right. Can't find a decent man your age?

1901 days ago

Deb

fromNat McBride Lockwood
toodzerchenma
dateTue, Jun 9, 2009 at 2:13 PM
mailed-byblueyonder.co.uk
hide details 2:13 PM (4 hours ago) Reply

Yes, you're right. I've had some crap said about me last night similar to what I sent you yesterday on TMZ or something? Saying I'm a liar, when people question what happened to me from my ex, that's when I get so angry and feel like stopping helping Phil, I've had no letter, no recognition and nothing but death threats, bullying and me having to sort a set of kindergarten- style adults all fighting and making me sort it out! Lol! I feel ok today...until something else happens! Heard no more about my court case but I was supposed to be on a road trip tomorrow, my mate has an interview down south and he said he didn't want me to go with him. I have an interview in Leeds, which should take place this time the same as I should have had last Friday, but the same mate may not be meeting me over there, his stupid g/f keeps pretending to get pregnant and magically looses the baby all the time...but is supposed to be telling the truth now, so I guess she's trying to keep James (my mate) for herself, yet I've been his mate years It's all confusing- lol!
Nat