Natalie Maines Gets the Runs

6/8/2009 3:11 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Dixie Chick Natalie Maines worked on her fitness by hiking in L.A. this weekend.

media_removed.jpg

The recently shorn 34-year-old mother of two is not ashamed to break a sweat in public.

They about to get paid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

23811malone

What the heck is wrong with some of you people? What provokes such a hateful attack on her? That she spoke her mind about the President? That she's not perfectly put together every moment of every day, as I'm sure all of you are? And why insist on attacking a woman's weight? I agree with the above writer that Natalie Manes is one of the most talented musicians ever. She is not afraid to put herself out there, which is quite brave considering the idiotic comments I've just read. Geez America, lighten up and let people be who they are. How would any of you like to be attacked in this way simply because you went out for a run????

Iloura

Michael Madsen

55. Buddy -Funny comments - but you only have to send them once.

Posted at 3:23PM on Jun 8th 2009 by K

K, appropriate criticism... but you only have to send it once...

Dave In Tulsa

Twice as talented as 99% of everyone else on the radio. A real shame that Americans can black list a celebrity for speaking their mind when so many others have done the same and said much worse things about the USA....namely, our President.

Wow

We'll be "smote"? Are you trying to be Moses or Shakespeare?

JoJo

Amazing how no snide comments are made about that picture. But you guys pick up on a few extra pounds on other celebs that I guess aren't liberal enough....ex..Jessica Simpson.... or Kate and her "mullet"....give me a break...if any celebrity deserved bashing for looking bad, this one wins!

T in Chi-town

You all are just plain mean! I challenge any one of you to get out there and work out with cameras flashing and think you would look anywhere near as good. Not to mention... How could anyone actually think she should DIE because she isn't full make up!?!

Michael Madsen

I am Blue Whale hear me roar....

beachy

72. I would be willing to trade her for the two reporter in North Korea,straight up,double wide included

Posted at 3:34PM on Jun 8th 2009 by Willing to Trade

**************

I second that motion! Woo hoo!

Michael Madsen

99% more likely to die from coronary plaque...

Wow

Natalie Maines has every right to say whatever's on her mind,

Americans have every right to reject what she says and reduce her singing group to still having the 2006 tour posted on their website. Sometimes you pay dearly for inflammatory remarks.

Shelly

Now that is what I call a hot mess.

Pearl

Wow. You are all nasty. I'm sure you're all size 2's posting on here. At least she's out there working to improve herself. And by the way, she's allowed to speak to her mind like all of us our. IT'S CALLED FREEDOM OF SPEECH. You certainly don't have to agree with what she said, but to call someone childish, petty names because of their political views is ridiculous. Instead of name calling, why don't some of you try articulating WHY you dislike what she said??

Michael Madsen

73. Everyone who has made a negative catty remark about her should be smote where they stand. Seriously. You guys are f**ked up. Look at yourself and your own damn faults, not other people.

Posted at 3:39PM on Jun 8th 2009 by Laurelin

I've looked at my own faults... and I still think she's fat.