Carrie Prejean: They Asked Me to do Playboy

6/10/2009 8:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Carrie PrejeanWe just got off the phone with deposed Miss California USA Carrie Prejean -- and she says the pageant was trying to whore her out to Playboy.

Prejean claims pageant honcho Keith Lewis actually asked her last month if she would take two gigs -- appearing on "I'm a Celebrity ... Get Me Out of Here!" and Playboy. Prejean says Lewis told her Playboy offered $140,000 for her to pose semi-nude. She rejected both offers.

A few minutes ago we talked to Lewis who said he was not pushing her to take either gig -- but merely passing the offers along. Lewis said Prejean had insisted they not turn anything down without running it by her.

Prejean -- who told us she was "shocked" at the news she was fired and learned about it only after we broke the story -- tells us she has been more than cooperative with pageant officials.

Prejean says, "What's behind this I think is a political debate. They don't agree with the stance that I took [on Prop 8]. Shanna [Moakler] is trying to bash me. They don't like me. From day one they wanted me out and they got what they wanted."

Prejean also told us she couldn't believe Donald Trump would say she treated people in the pageant "like s**t." For the record, Trump did tell Harvey Levin that on the phone earlier today. Prejean said if Trump really feels that way she's sorry, adding: "I've shown respect for every party involved, even when they haven't shown it back."

Prejean went on: "I was very respectful of people even when they slandered me and humiliated me. I have not once stooped down to their level."

Carrie Prejean

Donald finally realized that Prejean gives crappy head

MAYBE NOW SHE CAN TRY OUT FOR PARIS' BFF.....

nothing better to do

I don't give a rat's *ss about Carrie's opinions on any subject, just as I am sure she couldn't care less about mine either.

I do think it's about time she was de-crowned since she lied on her application, lied about posing for the pictures, lied about how her naked boobs came to be on film, lied about the pictures existing, won't do her 'job', is condescending to others, etc., etc., etc. How many reasons do you have to have to get rid of someone in a "job" that they are not capable of performing correctly?

Carrie certainly thinks very highly of herself and she obviously is in love with her own body. Personally, there's a lot of things I don't like about my body, but I am not jealous or envious of fake tans, fake boobs, fake blondes, fake smiles or vapid beauty queens......I don't want any of those things. To each their own. If you feel that you need all those "enhancements" to be a worthwhile human, then go for it. But don't sit here and collectively tell everyone who doesn't like Carrie and/or are glad that she has been fired that they are some how stunted individuals because they don't look like her/want to be like her.

Donald finally realized that Prejean gives crappy head

if I was Meryl Streep in Sophie's Choice, I would have totally given Carrie away.

norjay

I have news for ya, Carrie--not many people like you. Why is she so "outraged" now about the offer when she has already posed with her fake boobies hanging out for all the world to see. It's that old "do as a say, not as I do" trick. Kinda like Newt Gingrick, Jimmy Swaggard, Henry Hyde, and the rest of those right wing nuts.

nothing better to do

LOL....how can some of you side with Carrie and speak of her standing up for her beliefs and praising her for her "strong convictions"?? HAHAHAHAHA!! If she was SOO strong in her religious convictions, why would she be parading herself around in a string bikini and exploiting her body for personal gain? Doesn't the Bible say that vanity is a sin? and that deliberately flaunting one's body is a sin? Why do most women get boob jobs? (NOT referring to women who have gone through breast cancer/reconstructive surgery!) To be more sexually attractive. And isn't it a sin to purposely provoke sexual thoughts in others?
And why would she have unnecessary plastic surgery? To "correct" God's mistake in what he gave her?? I thought God didn't make mistakes?? By getting a boob job, Carrie has basically said that God messed up and that she knows better than He does.
I think her "convictions" make her a self-righteous, hypocritical, egotistic, plastic surgery mess.

Tony

She's so put upon.
The Christians are salivating to Canonize her.
I, therefore, dub her:

Saint Carrie. Our Lady of Perpetual Homophobia.

Go Forth and Scandalize this country, Carrie. Maybe Pat Robertson and CBN need topless fake ass "models." Besides being a beauty queen, you could be a Mascot! Lord knows you're already a puppet!

joanna38

I suggest she take the offer from Playboy....it may be her last chance at making some money. Who knows, maybe Hef would ask her to stay and join up with the bimbo twins. What? She would not do that? It's ok Carrie, Hef is a man, albeit an old one. So LMAO...karma is a bitch!

Boo-Ray T. Dillion

She is right about about gay marriage. The people of Cali are with her. Carrie Prejean is also a national Hero!

ek2780

Oh god! No one cares! The world will not end because a pagent winner has been dethroned.

1923 days ago

There is no such thing as reality tv

I read some of the e-mails (Thanks Manny for the link here). This woman is delusional and a liar. And I bet she will be in "Playboy" before the year is over.

Donald finally realized that Prejean gives crappy head

she looks like soggy trash in a landfill, only dumber

Donald finally realized that Prejean gives crappy head

why is it that every time we see her she has her gaping oral hole open, ready to fill it and swallow.

Let_It_Go_Already

Her former agent, Francine Champagne at Visions Model Management Los Angeles, released Carrie from her contract just over a year ago under claims she was "problematic."

"It gets a little sticky and there are so many things that I would rather not discuss but there are certain specifications that we have to be a model and she was not keeping her commitment," Champagne told Tarts. "I just felt like she was a little nutty and I'd rather not represent someone with that mind frame and I just think she is a problem, and I did not feel that she was of the utmost professionalism and she did not follow through on her side of the bargain so therefore we decided to cut our losses and let her go."

Champagne also said that Prejean failed to act her age.

"She's definitely a handful, she needs a lot of attention, she is a little bit bossy, her mother gets involved whereas she's an adult, and she doesn't need her mom to be calling us. At this point in time, we're a professional agency that deals with professionals and if they are under 18, absolutely we deal with the parents, but once they're 18 or over, we should be dealing directly with talent, not with their parents," Champagne added. "She definitely had the potential to work well, she's a very beautiful girl, but her personality and her uptightness gets in the way and it’s definitely a personality conflict with this business and her. She will not really bode well in this industry because she is too controlling and uptight and bossy. There are a lot of issues there with her and she's not really an easy person to get along with."

Butterfly

JUNE 10TH , AMAZED, VERY GOOD !!!

Tom L.

Finally figured out why Harvey Levin insists on trashing this woman at all times. Clearly, since Harvey is gay (not that there's anything wrong with that), Proposition 8 is a very important issue to him. Therefore, he can't possibly be fair on this issue and must go after any person who feels different than he does.