Carrie Prejean: They Asked Me to do Playboy

6/10/2009 8:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Carrie PrejeanWe just got off the phone with deposed Miss California USA Carrie Prejean -- and she says the pageant was trying to whore her out to Playboy.

Prejean claims pageant honcho Keith Lewis actually asked her last month if she would take two gigs -- appearing on "I'm a Celebrity ... Get Me Out of Here!" and Playboy. Prejean says Lewis told her Playboy offered $140,000 for her to pose semi-nude. She rejected both offers.

A few minutes ago we talked to Lewis who said he was not pushing her to take either gig -- but merely passing the offers along. Lewis said Prejean had insisted they not turn anything down without running it by her.

Prejean -- who told us she was "shocked" at the news she was fired and learned about it only after we broke the story -- tells us she has been more than cooperative with pageant officials.

Prejean says, "What's behind this I think is a political debate. They don't agree with the stance that I took [on Prop 8]. Shanna [Moakler] is trying to bash me. They don't like me. From day one they wanted me out and they got what they wanted."

Prejean also told us she couldn't believe Donald Trump would say she treated people in the pageant "like s**t." For the record, Trump did tell Harvey Levin that on the phone earlier today. Prejean said if Trump really feels that way she's sorry, adding: "I've shown respect for every party involved, even when they haven't shown it back."

Prejean went on: "I was very respectful of people even when they slandered me and humiliated me. I have not once stooped down to their level."

Carrie Prejean

Mike S

I think Carrie Prejean got fired for carrying a rather large camel toe.

hahahaha!

Yeah, I'd say not sticking to your contract rules would be 'something else' worthy of unloading her for.

maggie mae

Don't believe one work out of her mouth. Never should have gotten the crown back in the first place, Donald is a push over for a face. This girl needs to grow up and her family is no better.

hahahaha!

> throws a stone at Cory< LOL Seriously though, that passage would carry alot more meaning if the people who's religion it actually was, followed it, as well as other 'laws' laid out in the bible.

Bob Dole

They're just mad cause she didn't show up at the Holocaust Memorial today like she was supposed to for a Surprise Party with Grandpa the Clown.

Chez Liberal

Again - This is all too a common fate of anyone that is thrust into the media spotlight. I have some advice to anyone whom suddenly finds themselves in front of a camera. Don’t say anything you might regret. The rules are simple, and are the same as if you were in the workplace. Don’t discuss politics, religion, or sex. Anyone with a little common sense knows when the appropriate time for such discussion is, and or when to use your position as a platform. Miss America-California is not the podium of speech delivery in such regard and never should be. Perhaps the outcome might be vastly different if her remarks were in private.

Freedom of speech is not free; it comes at a personal cost. She chose to voice her opinion, now, her employer chose to terminate the platform for her delivery of such. It is plainly obvious that there were in fact contract violations - grounds for termination of contract. Stoking the fire is not wise when you are under scrutiny. From this point, she is free to do what she likes, including book deals, TV interviews where she can subjugate all of her haters, and so on. Regardless of how she attained a veil of unpopular prowess, her binders are released. On a personal financial anecdote, I would recommend she take the deal from Playboy, what have you, and stash away as much cash as possible. Her main stream media ride will be over soon enough.

Wow

Thanks! You have a good night too!

hahahaha!

"Freedom of speech is not free; it comes at a personal cost." Best post yet Esquire.

Wow

I don't appreciate the nude photos after taking a stand for Christianity either. I see where you're coming from.

Bedford the Great

Carrie Prejean is a patriot who simply said what is the right thing to say, and those that are crapping on her are just jealous. She is too good to be involved in the has-been Miss USA pageant.

Horhay

Cee You Next Thursday... What a cry Baby.. Maybe she should have read the contract before signing it....Within 3 years she will pose in Playboy.. at a reduced rate....

rick

wow this girl isn't even a top of the line whore. If you look up all the other celebrities that have posed in playboy they are usally paid between 250k-1mil. She didn't even get 150k what a loser.
This bitch should be a example to everyone that u don't mess with LGBT, We are a force to be dealt with and we will eventually get same sex marriage in every state in the nation.
We got most of the Dems on our side and the ones that aren't wont say anything isn't that right President Obama.
President Obama you took care of our brothers in the Union,health care is next, then amnesty for our alien brothers and then make sure we come after them to be taken care of.

lil

"I've shown respect for every party involved, even when they haven't shown it back." and "I was very respectful of people even when they slandered me and humiliated me. I have not once stooped down to their level."

Wow passive-aggressive much Carrie?

Wow

If I knew everything I thought I did, I'd be a genius!

Wow

I'm bitter and I have a superiority complex.