Hugh Moron

Grant Attacks in New York

6/10/2009 11:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

He's famous for making stupid decisions -- and last night in New York, Hugh Grant screwed up again ... going from smiley guy to angry thug in one foul kick.

As Grant was leaving the Waverly Inn -- a well-known celebrity and paparazzi hang-out in NY -- the actor engaged the snappers in what seemed to be a little friendly banter. But when our guy tried to innocently point Grant in the right direction to get a cab, Hugh suddenly turned and put his boot right in our photog's "groin."

0610_grant2_x17_video-1Ain't that just Divine.

This ain't the first time Hugh kicked a photog -- back in '07, dude was arrested for an attack in London. Those charges were eventually dropped.

John Galt for President 2012

Every once in awhile the paps need a good kick to the groin to keep them on their toes or maybe be beaten up by a bald woman with an umbrella ella ella ella.

squeakermama

He was fine until the guy made a remark about making money for some ho's. I suppose he reacted to it and lashed out. I'm not sure but I would probably react some kind of way just from them bugging me flashing lights in my face while walking down the street.

London not England

WOW.....he's lost his looks.....and obviously his temper......
20 years and street whores have taken their toll on him!!!!

canuckinus

it makes no sense...they guy did NOTHING and did NOT deserve that...I am confused as to why that even happened..What an a$$hole!

Rob

Hey Photog-

So did you go to the cops? You have it on video of this jerk assulting you for no reason at all. I sure hope you went to the cops as you suggested in the video because if you didn't those "celebrities" will continue to get away with that crap. Keep us updated and don't back down from people thinking they can get away with assulting others.

newswatcher

WOW. THAT WAS UNCALLED FOR!. CAN YOU IMAGINE BEING MARRIED OR IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH HIM? I BET HE'S A BASTARD.

sparkys nemesis

Shocking:((( And most of your bloggers thought the pap should've been kicked harder? No, Hugh was outta line. If you can't stand the fame, retire to a cozy little place in the Cotswolds, mate.

Michael Madsen

He looks like the Dad fro Family Affair now.. and old show from the sixties with Sebastian Cabot...
Hugh looks like Brian Keith .. my god... when you're vile you eventually start to look it. Yikes!
ps
I hate Paps by the way.

anon

#4 is TOTALLY RIGHT...........that is why it was all sexual frustration. He was dating a beautiful woman, had a great career and blew it all by being caught with an ugly prostitute. He became a laughing stock. Now when he gets drunk, like he was here, that sexual frustration deep inside, of how he messed up his over privileged, over paid career boils over onto other people..........he is the one to blame for his own actions, not the paparazzi. His work is dull predictable and forgettable, he should be honored at the tabloid interest because people don't give a damn about his crappy movies. Maybe next time he kicks someone for doing their job they will kick him back. One kick is all it will take to knock that idiot over.

anon

he looks UGLY, TMZ should ignore him

Michael Madsen

AANA... You secretly want to be Hugh's lover... don't you... come on... I can tell... that coy little blog... you're covering up a little secret yourself... Hugh is for Yugh.
Nothing to be ashamed of,Toots.

sheesh

Dear camera moron, since you can't figure out what Hugh's problem is, I'll tell you. HE IS TIRED OF YOU IDIOTS STALKING HIM. YES, STALKING HIM!!!! CAN YOU IMAGINE THE HELL HE GOES THROUGH? CAN YOU IMAGINE THE HELL ALL CELEBRITIES GO THROUGH????? THEY CAN'T EVEN WALK DOWN THE STREET WITHOUT YOU PIECES OF CRAP FOLLOWING THEM AND ASKING THEM STUPID QUESTIONS!!!!! IF YOU DON'T WANT TO GET KICKED, GET A REAL JOB!!!!!!!!!

Michael Madsen

He looks a bit like Bill Clinton here too... another sexual miscreant. America's sure elected some real winners... my god.

JustSayin

He wanted Fame...Deal with it.

Per

I'd gladly boycott this jerk. The Brits I've known are childish pricks. I know, I was married to one. A bunch of dumb drunks without a sense of any type of morals. It's pretty obvious,just look at the British actors and singers we deal with over here. Don't expect a Brit to act like an adult. because it ain't gonna happen!!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments