Rihanna

Hits the Club

with New Man

6/11/2009 11:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Rihanna and the guy rumored to be her new man -- Canadian recording artist Aubrey Drake Graham -- out last night in New York at the Griffin Night Club.

Rihanna
Hmmm ... so Rihanna has replaced Chris Brown -- a young, up-and-coming singer that used to have a good guy image -- with a young, up-and-coming singer whose good guy image is still intact.

She definitely has a type.

Shelly

Jimmy Brooks from Degrassi!!! It's nice to see he can still hook up with hot chicks even though he's in a wheelchair. This is definitely a step up for him... Rihanna is much hotter than Ashley and Hazel.

awwwwwwww

She/it should at least date her/its own species.

SIENNA IS A HOMEWRECKING WHORE

THANK GOD!!! he's a hottie and seems like he really cares for her...she deserves the world and I hope he gives it to her on a platter. Next up for RiRi...go to court and put that little woman beating ugly b!tch in jail so he can meet his future boyfriend.
this new guys is ADORABLE and looks MANLY...not like chris b!tch brown who looks like a buck tooth, puffy faced little b!tch!!! I wish them lots of love, happiness and success.

who gives a shit

he doesn't look too happy does he??????

GGG

They make a cute couple. I wish RiRi the best. Thank goodness woman beater Brown is out of the picture.

will

TMZ THEY BEEN 2GETHER FOR A WHILE AND YES HE GOT MONEY AND IS SIGN WITH LIL WAYNE HE IS A GOOD ACTOR SINGER AND RAPPER P.S HE BRINGIN LIGHTSKIN BACK GO RIRI

JUSTME

FOR THE RECORD:
Aubrey Drake Graham IS PART AFRICAN-AMERICAN(FATHER-MEMPHIS TENNESSEE) AND PART WHITE JEWISH CANADIAN(MOTHER.

Cassie

I’t seem like she coping everything Chris do like he was at a basketball game then mysteriously the next day she’s at a basketball game wit jay z nephew then he went clubbing and was seen talking to a girl and now rihanna is seen wit the guy she was linked to be dating a couple of weeks ago…I just think she gets around pretty fast and its not a good look…

Tracie

Good guy image still in tact? Really? His latest hit song is entitled "I Wish I Could F*ck Every Girl In The World" All his songs are about how much p*ssy he gets. Chris' music can be listened to by people of all ages. Plus this dude is funny looking. Ri needs to upgrade and this isn't it. Personally I think it's a stunt so the public will take it easy on her once she testifies next week. I wish she would go sit down some where I am sooooo sick of seeing pics of her every day. I've seen her tits, her ass, her shoes, her clothes, her jewlry, now some guy she's screwing...YAWN. Go away Rihanna!

BEBOP

Good Riddens. Maybe she will smother him like she smothered Chris. Leave them needy Island women alone.

i'd be proud too

WOW number 1 IGNORANT MUCH

fyi he is mixed race with BLACK AND WHITE AND SADLY MOST OF US END UP LOOKING MIDDLE EASTERN

DEAL WITH IT

terver

that guy is terrible, cant she get for herself nice looking and decent guy

Jessica

Rihanna's new man is from Degrassi, I didnt know he sang too, interesting....

Obama is Gay

She looks smug and needs to be knocked down a notch, Maybe this guy will beat the sh@t out of her properly and get her in check. Sorry Chris you beat like a girl.

reina

Chris Brown's alot hotter than this guy! Yuck.