Adam Lambert: Booze Before Babes

6/13/2009 2:35 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Adam Lambert's a smart guy -- despite the fact that he's openly gay, he's still giving the ladies a shot at a steamy make-out session.

Adam Lambert: Click to watch!

Lambert's revelation came at the end of last night's 20/20 interview. For all those ladies wanting to lock lips with their "American Idol" all it takes is a "couple of drinks."

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

MCinNC

I have to say...I am a 31-year old, married mom of 3, and I would absolutely take Adam up on his offer...my husband thinks it's hilarious that I have such a huge crush on this guy who was so clearly gay...but from the moment I saw his first interview, I was smitten. I guess it was because I have always had such dislike for the 'goth' look, or anything like that. Then, you see this guy, who I have pre-judegments about, and instead he is articulate, funny, modest...then you hear him sing. Every week, I would wait to see what he was going to sing, and I would challenge my husband to say he didn't think Adam was one of the most talented artists we've ever seen. Huge crush. Huge. I think I could even get a one-kiss pass from my husband!!!

laura

Adam is a delicious HUMAN BEING.

He glows when he is on the stage--I have never seen anything like it, and I have seen plenty.

He is great to look at, and his charisma is very strong.
Add all of that to the fact that he is insanely talented, and it is no wonder that so many people want him.
They want to share in, to BASK in that "IT" thing that he has.

First whores!

Why am I first? What a gay story.

hahahahahha!!!!!

Of course it's a gay story, it's on TMZ. You know this news gave Harvey a 3 inch stiffy. Wow, I'm surprised the TMZ Nazis would actually take a break from their anti-Christian bashing crusade to actually post this. Maybe it's starting to sink in that Carrie's replacement also agrees with her on Prop 8 and the voters right to decide, LOL!!!

sourpus

WELL CAN WE SAY FULL OF HIM SELF. DOES HE THINK HE IS GODS GIFT TO US ALL? PLEASE GIVE US ALL A BREAK. I DON'T THINK ANY ONE IS THAT HARD UP. HE NEEDS TO LEARN TO KEEP THAT MOUTH SHUT OR KEEP SOMETHING IN IT.

Janet

Adam seems like a truly nice guy, all around. I wish him the best of luck . . . and yes, I wouldn't mind a good make-out session with him!

SocialistCowardicePigs

Gee, I wonder why the media, and especially Harvey, are giving the RUNNER UP on AI more coverage than the actually winner? Not to mention all the powder puff, over-the-top praise you can possibly stomach.

Harvey, your gay crusade is ruining your company bub. You need to seek some professional help and calm down. You're bordering on some pretty serious craziness.

L

For the price of a couple of drinks? I'd do it! Where do I sign up?

sheila

I would love to be the lucky lady Adam!!!!

Ashley

romil1

9. WHAT NERVE! I AGREE HE HAS A BIG EGO!!! "LUCKY LADY"? I WOULD NOT WANT TO MAKE OUT WITH SOMEONE WHO'S TONGUE HAS PROB BEEN IN ANOTHER MAN'S ASS! BUT THAT'S JUST ME AND MY LUCK!
Posted at 6:04PM on Jun 13th 2009 by Ashley

I agree. Can't understand why he is attractive to the opposite sex. Could something be wrong with them???

adamrocks

SHUT YOU DAMN HATERS! Adam is a sweet, nice, intelligent, hot guy!
Your all just freakin jealous of Adam's pure sexiness!
ADAM I WOULD SO LOVE TO BE THAT LUCKY WOMAN

lisa k

If Adam ever goes straight, he can have my damn number any day...I really love this guy. He is super sweet, and no, his ego is not bad at all. I think there are a lot of Jealous People out there. This dude can sing his sweet a$$ off. That is all that matters.

el polacko

it's an ancient cliche that str8 guys are just a six-pack away from having gay sex, so i guess it's only fair that it work in the other direction too. men are pigs... thank you, jeebus ! although in this particular case, it's still a long way from 'locking lips' to locking other body parts.

crazed

Relax ladies. Adam is not in the least bit "bi-curious". He only said that 'cause he knows his entire fan base is female and he wanted to make it seem like there might be some hope for them. He's 27 yrs old and has never been with a girl. That says it all right there. If he really felt anything for women, something would have happened long before now.....something more than adolecent a make out sessions after someone slipped him a roofie. He's a playa....knows just how to play the idol judges, the fans and the media. Genius.

Str8 gal here who loves him even more 'cause he's 100% gay, gay, gay. Gay guys are hot. Can't explain it. It just is and believe me, there is a huge army women who feel this way, even if they won't admit it. Adam doesn't have to insult our intelligence or pander to us by saying he's curious about women. We like that he isn't.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments