Adam Lambert: Booze Before Babes

6/13/2009 2:35 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Adam Lambert's a smart guy -- despite the fact that he's openly gay, he's still giving the ladies a shot at a steamy make-out session.

Adam Lambert: Click to watch!

Lambert's revelation came at the end of last night's 20/20 interview. For all those ladies wanting to lock lips with their "American Idol" all it takes is a "couple of drinks."

L.

Ew. No thanks.

Katy

Where do I sign up to lock lips with Adam ? I want to be that lucky women I'll put my body up for an experiment

Lisa

Hell yeah there's hope for the girls too - I'd love to be the first in line to buy him a few drinks!!!

OH I SEE

Flirting is healthy and makes both parties feel confident, gay, straight or bi.

And for all you homophobic, morons, not only is homosexuality hormonal and generic, AIDS IS MORE COMMON WITHIN STRAIGHT MEN THAN GAY MEN! IT'S FACT AND PROVEN, GOOGLE IS YOUR FRIEND.

OH I SEE

DID ALL YOU IDIOTS COMMENTING ON THE FIRST PAGE EVEN WATCH THE ACTUAL FULL SEGMENT?? THOUGHT NOT. IT WAS VERY INSIGHTFUL. ADAM CAME ACROSS REALLY F-N VULNERABLE, HIS ATTITUDE IS EXTRAORDINARY. HE IS REFRESHINGLY HONEST, OPEN, SWEET, CARING, FUNNY, INTELLIGENT AND ENDEARING LIKE HIS IDOL MATES SAID IN HIS EXIT PACKAGE. LUCKY LADY IS A TURN OF PHRASE, NO ONE ASIDE FROM YOU TARDS TOOK IT ANY OTHER WAY, GIVE IT UP TROLLS.

marjorie

HARVEY HAS HIS PANTIES IN A TWIST. NOT SURE WHY. MAYBE THERE IS SOMETHING UN-RESOLVED WITH THE OLD QUEEN. YEAH HARVEY WHY THE HATE? YOU REALLY DON'T HAVE TO POST THIS COZ THIS IS NOT TMZ PROPERTY. THIS IS HIS INTERVIEW WITH 20/20.

I REALLY LIKE ADAM. HE IS SWEET, NICE AND TALENTED. I THINK HE WILL NOT BE TALKING ABOUT HIS SEXUALITY AFTER THIS PLUS LET'S GIVE HIM SO PRIVACY AS WELL. THIS HAS ALL BEEN THE DAMN MEDIA'S FAULT. HE IS OUT BUT EVERYBODY WANTS HIM TO SAY HE IS. WHEN HE DOESN'T HAVE A CHOICE AND SAY HE IS, THEN PEOPLE STARTED SAYING THAT THEY DON'T CARE. VERY TYPICAL. THIS IS REALLY A DAMN IF YOU DO AND DAMN IF YOU DONT SITUATION.

AS FOR THE HATERS (ATTENTION COOKIE CUTTER) SHOULD JUST GO AWAY OR SHUT-UP. YOUR IGNORANCE IS SHOWING. WHY DO YOU ASSOCIATE AIDS WITH GAYS? YOU COMMENT REINFORCES MY BELIEF THAT BIGOTRY DOES EXIST IN THIS COUNTRY. HOW SAD. MAYBE YOU SHOULD JUST GO BACK TO THE LITTLE SINK HOLE YOU BELONG TOO. LOL!

I PRAY FOR ADAM'S SUCCESS IN HIS CHOSEN CAREER. WE WILL BE HERE TO SUPPORT HIM AS WELL. GO GLAMBERT!!

marjorie

TO: ASHLEY - Your bias is showing. Lighten up girl. Sounds like you need to release some of the pent-up energy. LOL!! Or your one of the b**** that i've been reading about.

angie

Enough of the GAY crap. Can we move on already?
I can't wait until his CD comes out.

HarveyLevinR0x!!!!

WERE CAN I SIGN UP???
I WILL DIE FOR HIM TO KISS ME!

marjorie

I really don't think they watched the whole episode. They just judged based on the headline they saw. How ignorant and hateful those people who commented negatively on the first page are. PEOPLE - there are politically correct way to say things and stating facts. You have to do a bit of research before you make STUPID comments. People outside the US thinks that Americans are intelligent and articulate people. Seeing the comments made me realized that we are not we are not. Sad - just sad.

TMZakaTedBundy

ummm. No thanks, I'll take a big pass on my "shot" to "make out" with the screamer..... thanks!

ravengirl

Come on, there was no ego here. He was answering a question. And if you don't think there would be tons of women willing to be the one with the booze and the lips you are crazy.

unashamed woman about sex

@cookie cutter--You can't get AIDS from kissing. Get yourself an education. Your straigtht boyfriend or husband can give you AIDS just as easily by cheating on your fugly *ss with another skanky woman from a trashy bar.

@Sourpus--Adam doesn't think he's God's gift to women. However, Adam is most definitely God's gift to both Men and Women and to the World.

@Still At It--What are you still at? Wanking? No wonder you're still at it. You've burn't out your last 3 brain cells long ago, the smoke alarm's still going off so give it up already. Let's suppose the last 2 contestants were William Huong and Constatine, and for some reason, William won, but Constatine is much better. Who do you think a savvy, smart, business minded magazine like Rolling Stone and TV show such as 20-20 going to put on their cover and show, respectively? It would be Constatine. However, you with your no thought patterned brain, you would choose the one who got booed while they were singing the National Anthem at the Laker's game.

NosyRosy

I think he is just friggin adorable. I would make out with him in a heartbeat!!!!

sabrina

First of all # 15 commenter you are an idiot, then again alot of the people on here seem to lack basic intelligence so I guess I have to set it straight...
1. Adam is not a Playa.. he is a smart business man and maybe he is bi-curious, only HE knows his thoughts.
2. TMZ is trying to ride off Adam's popularity with this post and they need to be careful about doing anything that remotely resembles anything negative. Why? Because Adam is untouchable. His fans are die-hard and LOYAL.
3. I live in Chesterfield MO a rich MO suburb and went to a Borders and Adam has caused Rolling Stone to sell out. The lady said people are "calling in alot" wanting to know about this issue and that THIS HAS NEVER HAPPENED THE ENTIRE TIME SHE WORKED THERE. This is happeneing all over. This guy is HOT HOT HOT
4. And really as far as his sexuality, Adam is like art and the whole point in art is not necessarily to fu** it. Sometime art is just there for appreciation. Adam can draw us in mentally, spiritually and emotionally. We dont have to own, screw, kiss or possess him... we can just ADORE him!