Adam Lambert: Booze Before Babes

6/13/2009 2:35 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Adam Lambert's a smart guy -- despite the fact that he's openly gay, he's still giving the ladies a shot at a steamy make-out session.

Adam Lambert: Click to watch!

Lambert's revelation came at the end of last night's 20/20 interview. For all those ladies wanting to lock lips with their "American Idol" all it takes is a "couple of drinks."

hahahahahha!!!!!

Hey lovinadam,

I'm sure you'll be able to get front row seats while he's stuck performing behind Walmarts, LOL!!! Glamrock died off for a reason and far more talented, experienced and better musically rounded people have tried to bring it back, so there's no way in hell a third string backup in a waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay off Broadway play in LA will succeed. But please, I beg of you to continue posting. You are hilarious!!!!!

1903 days ago

ianaleah

Whatcha havin Adam. i'm buyin- the drinks are on me all night darlin' I love you, just the way you ae and anyway you wanna be too. =a glambert forever.

1903 days ago

melissaho

I don´t thinK that story be a truth , but is ok, don´t really matter, who cares adam is hot, gay or not.

1903 days ago

JessicaG

Ok...Adam is Gay! so gay, no girl ,no lie, only boys.

1903 days ago

Zoey

YAY!!! Girls have a chance ;)

1903 days ago

ianaleah

'THAT QUESTION'S BEEN ANSWERED' is all Adam ever has to say about his sexuality ever again. Now, take care of your own life issues and stop using Adam for distraction and procrasination from them and let our new glam rock star get busy making music. The timing is right for all that.

1903 days ago

ClintTeam

I want to be the LUCKY one and I am in my 40s. He is so HOT! He has that Elvis thing.

1903 days ago

ClintTeam

I want to be the LUCKY one

1903 days ago

luvadam

TMZ = Trash MagaZine

1902 days ago

valde2011

ADAM LAMBERT is AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!! I cant wait for his CD to come out this fall.

1902 days ago

to_nancy_THE_LAIR

Adam Lambert is SICKENING. Adam has probably had his tongue in guys assess, licking them and kissing guys caca booty. You stupid bitchess are dumb. Plus Adam is UGLY as helll.

1902 days ago

to_nancy_THE_LAIR

Plus Adam DON'T WANT YOU DUMB beo-tches. He likes dudes and he likes to ride the baloney pony.

1902 days ago

juliet

i like adam lambert very much hes my american idol all the way; its funny elvis presley and adam lambert are the same sodiac sign ; soem birthmonth and birthyear the same as w elvis presley; capricorn cush aquarius- dog yera born; so as elvis-capricorn born-dog year born also;
same boar xcusp dog year same as elvis- no wonder he reminds em of elvis presley. has similar triats;
ELVIS PRESLEY; CAPRICORN BORN(JAN BORN) - BOAR CUSP DOG YEAR;
LAMBERT; CAPRICORN CUSP AQUARIUS- BOAR CUSP DOG YERA BORN SAME AS ELVIS-THIS SI A ZODIAC SIGN ANALYSIS.LADY.

1901 days ago

leotalola

I really loved Adam on American Idol, I would go for the drink and love to sit and talk to him but, that's as far as it goes. To be gay is one thing that kind of turned me off as far as the mesmerizing that I once had. I was a ADAMANIAC now. I'm still a fan but, I don't really care about his sexual preferance. I just don't really have that spark I once Had. If I saw him face to face. I would be sitting with him and his boyfriend feeling out of place.

1901 days ago

Tres

“and hello did anyone see where last year's winner david cook said along the lines of "Music has allowed me to date WAY out of my league",,,, yeah classy..using your fame to get women.. so I am guessing Adam is thinking the same thing”

*******************************************************************
I didn’t interpret his comment that way. Sounds like David Cook is being very honest. He knows that his fame has made him attractive to women that normally wouldn’t give him a second thought.

1900 days ago