Kevin Spacey -- Big Bully?

6/15/2009 1:47 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

On top, a photo taken by a 59-year-old man of Kevin Spacey on the set of his movie, "Casino Jack."
On bottom, a photo taken by the same man after he was allegedly thrown into the bushes for taking said photo.

Kevin Spacey

It's a he said/he said story -- the photog claims he happened upon the film set on Sunday and decided to snap a few pics. That's when he says he was grabbed by the arm, led to the sidewalk, and tossed into the bushes by some guys from the crew. Once he dusted himself off, he claims Kevin Spacey himself told him, "Don't ever take my picture and fight with the crew."

The film crew has a different story. They told the Ontario Provincial Police the photog was anything but an amateur and when he was asked to leave, pushed one of the production assistants away and "struck him in the neck with something." As for the photog falling down -- the P.A. claims the photog stumbled while he was walking backwards up the steps.

The cops took statements from both sides -- there were no injuries and neither side was looking to press charges.

The police report does not mention Spacey at all. We're told Kevin did talk to the photog, but only after he saw the P.A. get assaulted.

toofastforyou!

FIRST AGAIN SUCKERS!!!

1906 days ago

Donald finally realized that Prejean gives crappy head

HATE SPACEY AS A PERSON, LOVE HIM AS AN ACTOR. REPEAT, LOVE LOVE LOVE HIM AS AN ACTOR.

M

I don't know if this story is true but years ago I was leaving the L'Ermirtage Hotel in Bev Hills. I was digging in my purse and ran smack into Kevin Spacey. He was a total jerk and pushed me out of the way with a disgusted look on his face and kept walking. I immediately said Oh my gosh, I'm sorry. He continued so I yelled at him, Hey, I don't give a F who you are that was rude. He completely ignored me and kept walking.

LittleBitty35

What is the point of this story???? Apart from the errors in spelling,,,I just...don't get it.

Michael Madsen

It's called Homosexual rage... very common in old Gay men.

E

This is being filmed in the city I live in about 5 minutes down the road!

Dawn

I agree with all comments. Great actor, sucks as a person and he really needs to come out of the closet. Maybe it will make him feel better !!

Michael Madsen

Who cares .... do you get a cut? No? Then shut up... Toronto is where Bad Hollywood movies go to get made... they use third rate Canadian actors to fill in the Cop #3 and Nurse # 2 roles... and the rest of the stink comes from has-beens like Kevin Gay-cey... please... stop with "I can't believe threre's a MOVIE SHOOTING beside me" Bull... it's truly embarassing to think that a person can be moved to idolatry by these jerks... embarassing....

Rip It Up

Who cares? Seriously, who the f*ck cares about an old queen and a dirty pap? Old story, same ending....no one cares!

HasBeens

Wow, and he seems to be such a nice person on Twitter. I've heard this sort of thing about him before so some of it must be true.

Linda Mott

We don't know the truth and never will, unless someone has a video of it. Since no one was hurt, then let the story go. I know he can be rude, but that doesn't mean he is in the wrong. Let's be glad that the police came and it ended. He should try to be more like his hero... Roy Rogers!

Barb

Im getting really tired of "celebrities" hitting and pushing people around, Having money and fame means NOTHING to me and certainly doesn't entitle them to special treatment by the public. Charge them the same way you would someone who wasn't famous. They need to be sent a message, you may be famous but you aren't above the law. Throw the book at them, make an example of them.

Victor

Hey people just try to put yourself in the actors' shoes for one second. They are continuously hounded by paparazzi and rude people with cellphones, taking unauthorized pics and then trying to sell them to crappy gossip sites like this one. This is a non event, anyway. And for the deluded gays' and hopeless homophobes' information, Spacey is NOT GAY. Thanks Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_Spacey#Personal_life Enough prejudice, bigotry and rumor-mongering already!!!

STFU TMZ YOU ARE IDIOTS

Honestly, I don't care who started it, if I was an actress I would be starting shiot with the paps daily. In general I don't like people to look at me too long anyway, so why would I want them to snap a picture? Yeah I would be famous but who knows why I would be famous, maybe I would be doing it since I was a kid or maybe I would be attention starved but have insecurities at the same time and not want to be bothered off schedule because i'm paranoid. Really, these paps are doing their job but what do they do, sell gossip and try to make them look bad, and yes I know i'm here and contribute to it, i'm just saying.

scissors

So? And the problem is what exactly?

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments