Spencer -- Jesus Saved Al Roker's Life!

6/15/2009 3:19 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Al Roker owes his life to religion -- because Spencer Pratt claims he would have ripped the dude's head off this morning ... if he hadn't recently been "saved by Jesus." Hallelujah!

Heidi & Spencer: Click to watch
The Pratts were leaving Planet Hollywood in NYC this afternoon where they unloaded on the weatherman again -- calling him "disrespectful" and "inappropriate."

Al

Do NOT throw Jesus into your sick, delusional worlds Speidi--there is a special place in Hell for people who do that crap...

Al

Do not drag Jesus into your sick, delusional, and just WRONG world Speidi--there is special, very hot place for you both to go...

tmz is the pits

Give it a few more minutes and Spencer will try to pimp out Heidi for being the whore that she is and he will be pulling tricks in WeHo like the knob gobbler that HE is.

Megan, try swallowing before you spew any more asinine statements.

oc

Who the Hell are these losers and why do they keep pretending they know me?

i pee freely

TRASH TRASH TRASH TRASH TRASH TRASH AND MORE TRASH THATS WHAT THOSE TWO REPRESENT

CrisDizzle

"Show some class, Al Roker! Don't put that down Christians who believe in
Jesus like that on National TV. God Bless You."

-Spencer Pratt

Fuck michael vick

I assure you I did not save them they will be cast to hell you can count on it please tell them to quit saying these things about me.

sound

Spencer sure acts as though the whole world should be trembling if they make him mad. If he is so tough, he should go on American Gladiator or Extreme Fighting. He isn't above that, I mean, his whole life is a reality show. Spencer totally has a Napolean complex. I didn't realize he was so short!

dianne

"Shout out to Al Roker for getting to live," funny!!!

sa-sa

did anyone notice how the whole "be afraid of the (black man) assaulting me" rap that that shrew heidi put out there is just like palin doing the same thing to letterman? this exaggeration wrapped up in victimhood is really disturbing.

First whores!

98. Megan stfu and get back on the corner with these two worthless pieces of human excrement and get me my money!!

Megan, try swallowing before you spew any more asinine statements.

Posted at 5:09PM on Jun 15th 2009 by Bitches go get me my money

You are not a nice person but I will pray for you just like Heidi teaches us to do.
I wish you all the best 'Bitches go get my money'. If that is your real name.

kimkow

Megan...I do hope that you were kidding....Heidi our Princess Diana???? Really???? Princess Diana had more class in the tip of her pinky than Heidi could ever even wish to have, Seriously.

Nance

WHO ARE THESE "IDIOTS"...and more to the point WHO CARES??????????

regankrueger

Heidi wants to be mother Theresa...um...MT wasnt married and her body and soul belonged to God.

I can't wait until all these reality show morons are gone.

What?

Obvious he is a "New Christain:" Otherwise, he would have known that he could have "laid hands on Al," then Al could have "slain him in the spirit."