Al Roker to Spencer Pratt -- Bring It!

6/16/2009 9:19 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jesus may be holding Spencer Pratt back from engaging in fisticuffs with Al Roker, but the wascally weatherman says he could have taken him -- and woulda "dumped him like a bag of dirt!"

Al Roker: Click to watch
Roker also defended himself against Heidi's accusations he belongs in the He-Man Woman Haters Club, saying he's interviewed hundreds of women before and never had a single complaint.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

toofastforyou!

FIRST AL AGAIN SUCKERS!! ROKER YOU GOT MY BACK!!!

JimmyD

Big Al Roker! What a clown!! He probably couldn't beat up Heidi let alone Spencer!

antoinette

first bitches

She is hot

Would sincerely enjoy watching Al Roker whoop Spencer Pratts ass!! That would be priceless! Please have it arranged!!

SLUTTY SIENNA

HE WAS ACTUALLY PRETTY DARNED EASY ON THESE TWO.

Zippy T. Pinhead

The only thing Al Roker can beat-up is a super sized Big Mac meal deal.

Jon

Way to go Al! I wish I could stay home and watch that live, but alas, work calls. That was stellar!!!

Princess and the Z

Al was dead on. These two are anything but celebs and don't know how to answer for themselves unless scripted. Jesus is laughing at them both. Please make them go away. Meanwhile I just added to their famousness in their heads. As famous as the president, please.

RainDog

If Speidi can't handle softball questioning from Mr. Nice Guy's like Al Roker they are completely clueless. & resorting to calling him a "woman hater" because of asking "Are you proud of how you acted" is completely off the deepend. But I would expect nothing less from those two self-involved brats. GO ROKER!!

Nimblemac

I thought Al's questions were fair. Their behavior was very bad when they were on "Let me out of Here". I was surprised that one of the other contestants didn't stand up to them more. They deserved to be hit in the face.

sparkys nemesis

I don't even know The Pratts except for what I read online. But after having watched the interview, I'd say Al played hardball. A bit too much.

Maude Jennings

I'm on Al's side. Don't go on shows to answer questions if you are scared of the questions. And who are these people anyway?

bella

HAHA!! Beat Spenser's ASS AL!!!!! I'll help you!

sharon

Al Roker does not hate anyone, especially women. Those two are a train wreck, and just by getting up in the morning they make fools of themselves. So leave Al alone, not that he can't take care of himself, but I just like him a whole lot and I support him on this and whatever else he might do or say

SUN

I must be missing all of it.. I watched the interview, and didnt see what the big-deal was. I think Al dreaded doing the interview with these two nothings, and it showed.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments