Chaz Bono and GF

Go Public

6/16/2009 12:56 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

First pics and video of Chaz Bono and girlfriend Jennifer Elia, out and about in L.A. yesterday.

media-removed-tmz

Previous 15 Comments | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13

Gale

SICK!!!!!!!

Nancy

Gender is of no interest to me.....just look at that genuine smile, it is always there no matter what and that is what counts.

sueb

Come on people. You are using Christianity as an excuse to harrass people. You can not take one part of the Bible and forget the rest of it. What about the parts about not judging others? These rules were meant for Jesus' followers. If we can not abide by them then why are judging others who don't.

I believe that this is between God and Chaz. My job as a Christian is to "love one another". God's job is to judge. Who the heck are you to step on those toe's?

I promise you God doesn't need your assistance to do his job. Remember "judge not lest ye be judged". Be careful because God is gonna judge you with the same lack of grace as you judge others. As for me I need all the grace I can get.

Grarrgh

It's when I read these awful bigoted comments that I am even more thankful than ever that I am not an American. It's obvious that you idiots don't understand science, evolution or the many complications people are born with. People who are born as the wrong gender are not confused or self hating. They literally are born into the wrong body. You wouldn't tell someone who was born with any other problem (hearing issues, internal organ issues, heart complications) that they shouldn't seek medical help because "God" created them as they were meant to be. What a backwards and moronic argument. People trying to degrade other people and dehumanize them simply because they don't understand due to their own small mindedness and lack of education is terrible.

The reality is this man is contributing more than any of you probably ever have and taking advantage of his upbringing to shine a light on a complicated issue which is clearly misunderstood to a huge degree. You should be ashamed of yourself. If there was some kind of god I think it'd be more offended by your asinine comments and ****** up view of other people than by someone trying to live their own life the best way they can.

karen schockl

if chazould dance instead of walking. smile do his best people leave alone

Shawna Mosher

omg, what a bunch of close minded people commenting on here!!! Chaz, way to go bud, for being yourself and being a wondrful examply role model for those who are confused or embarassed about their sexuality!!! Way to go and who cares about these people who only see their way of life!

Previous 15 Comments | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13