« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Reporter Totally Chokes During MMA Interview

6/16/2009 4:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Ever watch a pretty blonde chick ferociously choke out an unsuspecting male reporter until he passes out?!

Cris Cyborg Santos: Click to watch

Something must have really, really been lost in translation here -- cause after a question about her upcoming fight, female Brazilian MMA fighter Cris "Cyborg" Santos suddenly threw this reporter into one of the most devastating headlocks you've ever seen.

Dude eventually woke up ... but he didn't remember a damn thing.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Biff

Oh Yes I could........

DOODAD

11. mma fan u r a puss u think u can fight cus u buy a tapout shirt what r u guys that week u have to wear that stuff just for what u r real pathetic

Posted at 3:48PM on Jun 16th 2009 by JAMIN

HAHA! I'm proud to say I've never bought an assliction, tapout, or any other trendy douche mma clothing. I'm not a fighter and don't train except for weightlifting/cardio, but i'd bet i could take you, internet warrior.

Only marry foreign women

It's funny when a woman hurts a man. LOL

Pray For the Beaten Up!

Enter Heidi Montag and insert Al Roker's big fat ugly face!! Edumacate him on doing a proper interview!

Fuck michael vick

IVE SPARRED WITH ACCOMPLISHED WOMEN KICK BOXERS WOMEN ARE JUST NATURALY WEAKER THEN MEN WE HAVE TESTOSTERONE SO BIFF COULD PROB TAKE HER I KNOW I COULD MMAN FAN

Amazing

Wow, that could have gone very wrong if the other guy wouldn't have stopped her dumb ass.

Only marry foreign women

Violence against men makes me laugh.

King

Hey my aunt got in big trouble for putting her manager in a head lock at her office....Was funny though....she jumped him from behind a door and put him in a headlock in one of there training conferences.....

showgirls fan

Pretty blonde chick? TMZ staff must be blind.

Gina is going to kick this gross things ass.

Whamo

Hey # 11 I think you've been in the ring one too many times!!!

Fuck michael vick

IT LOOKS LIKE A MEXICAN GUY GREW HIS HAIR LONG AND DYED IT BLONDE I WOULDNT BE SUPRISED

yeah....and?

When he/she finally gets a clue, she will regret those classy tats huh? Now theres a good idea, a stupid written tattoo on her arms, now that is just so girly. I hope she is a lezzy, because any man worth his spit would pass that manly thing up for a real woman. Sure she may technically be a woman, but that is is it!

Besides, didn't anyone ever tell her that the guy is suppose to feel like the manly one during a wrestling match, duh. You are suppose to let him win. It helps their egos, makes them perform better, but, look I'm assuming she isn't a muff diver again.

Yeddy-Bo

Hey comment #17....I like the "Fish" comment, i am confident you spend a whole lot of time munching Fish Taco's!!!!!!
F*%k Lesbo's.........
Just ranting.............

Fuck michael vick

UGLINESS CAUSES LESBIANS UGLY BROADS CANT GET LAID SO THE LICK EACH OTHER

e.

That's called assault, girl or no girl and if its obvious that you cant beat them come back with a gun LOL.