« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Reporter Totally Chokes During MMA Interview

6/16/2009 4:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Ever watch a pretty blonde chick ferociously choke out an unsuspecting male reporter until he passes out?!

Cris Cyborg Santos: Click to watch

Something must have really, really been lost in translation here -- cause after a question about her upcoming fight, female Brazilian MMA fighter Cris "Cyborg" Santos suddenly threw this reporter into one of the most devastating headlocks you've ever seen.

Dude eventually woke up ... but he didn't remember a damn thing.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Only marry foreign women

The guy totally could not resist her attack from behind. Violence Against Women is a crime. Do not even think of raising a hand to her because she'll be afraid. 911 will put the dude in jail. To bad guys, women rule the world. LOL

Tim

Either it's fake or someone is in for one hell of a lawsuit.

Fuck michael vick

FAT WOMEN WITH BAD ATTITUDES DONT RULE THE WORLD AND IM SURE THATS WHAT#28 IS NO MAAM!

vanessa

LMAO I still can't stop laughing!! Funny funny ****!!

Lara

To those commenting on this video:

1) Video was staged. It's pretty obvious and the reporter isn't saying that he got attacked.

2) Cris Cyborg is HAPPILY married to another fighter. They have some cute kids too. Way to talk smack behind a computer screen about someone who has worked hard all her life. You guys have the intellect of a first year USC student.

3) Cyborg vs Carano is going to be an awesome fight. Watch it on Showtime August 15th!

Fuck michael vick

Ive seen guys retaliate against bulldikes and get away with it #28 keep that attitude and think u ugly women have a pass to attack men and u will eventually get one that doesnt go 4 it and i will laugh

me

oh my gosh that is crazy, but i liked it

Manson_lover

Why do people type in caps? Why do people type r u instead of are you?.......

MojoCeltica

Biff & Beth: I have 29 years of marital arts experience. I can guaran-damn-tee you that if that little Brazilian girl gets you around the neck, you are going out in 3 to 5 seconds and I don't care how big and bad you think you are. The reporter may have consented to be put down for the interview, but I don't doubt the fighter's capabilities in the ring. MMA is not staged like wrestling. Wrestling is choreographed entertainment.

Nimrod

She gave me a good erection. But the guy was a sissy though.

Mary Worth

Photo couldn't be more obviously faked!

Fuck michael vick

number 49 cus i dont know how to type i dont plaan on being a secratary

Jim

that chick is insane. i'd sue.

Linda Mott

She could have killed him. He sure was good natured about it all.

Nimrod

# 53 what do you have against my comment? She really gave me a big erection. Is that my fault?