PETA

Swats at Obama

for Killing That Fly!

6/17/2009 12:03 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

PETA is finally going after President Barack Obama for delivering capital punishment to a housefly on the White House grounds yesterday -- a death that was caught on tape.

When asked for comment, here's the statement PETA released:

"He isn't the Buddha, he's a human being and human beings have a long way to go before they think before they act."

We're told the fly's carcass has been moved to a secret location ... we're guessing the bottom of a White House trash can.

Biff

Al

...but did they remove the brain and bullets before returning the body?

SAMMY

WHAT IS GOING TO DO STARTING BUSTING EVERYONE'S BUTT FOR KILLING BUGS NOW.
OH LOOK I JUST KILLED 3 FLY NOW WITH MY ELECTRIC FLY SWATTER

me

screw peta and their pretend care for animals.

Lara

Does PETA realize that a Fly is not an animal it is an insect. Which spreads all kinds of diseases all over the world. I would say the President saved a lot of lives by slamming that bug. Besides I never saw a commercial for mistreated insects, am I going to start seeing them now.

buttaful123

WHO THE HELL CARES ABOUT A FLY...I KNOW I DONT.

learnthesystem

Patti Pepper...you serious? Admire a man that is responsible for over 4,000 AMERICAN deaths??? Wow. He's killed more than a fly...he's killed cows, shoots turkeys AND SENDS AMERICANS TO FIGHT A WAR FOR NOTHING...now he's chillin' at the ranch eating the cows and turkeys he kills while American men and women continue to fight a war he started....GET A LIFE PATTI PEPPER!

SAMMY

OPPS

27. WHAT PETA IS GOING TO DO STARTING BUSTING EVERYONE'S BUTT FOR KILLING BUGS NOW.
OH LOOK I JUST KILLED 3 FLY NOW WITH MY ELECTRIC FLY SWATTER

ME

PETA IS A BUNCH OF IGNORANT PEOPLE, WHO CARES IF YOU KILL FLIES, SOOOO FEN STUPID, ITS A FLY PEOPLE..

learnthesystem

I tried to save a fly a few weeks ago...trying to usher it out the back door when the dumb thing flew into my lemonade...dead fly...waste of lemonade...maybe the fly flew into his hand!

antoinette

# 26 Biff and Patti ass must be married . The two dumbest ones on the site , get a life

Amazing

Give me a friggin break!!!!!!!!!

Bex

26. Obama you should be ashamed of yourself, that fly had a life before you destroyed it....

Posted at 11:35AM on Jun 17th 2009 by Biff

----------------------------------------------------------------

Forget it Biff. These tools don't understand what a joke is. They don't even understand the story is a joke. Positively pathetic.

Maude Jennings

Oh please. This is someone who just wants her name in the news. And if he had not killed the fly, the headlines would be something like, "Obama is so weak, he cannot even kill a fly!"

This story is just laughable.

Mark

I am all for animal rights, but this story is not news worthy and i do not think a fly is considered a animal. Considering it comes from Larve