Jen Aniston

Hooks Up with Brad

6/19/2009 10:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

No, not that Brad ... but "The Hangover" star Bradley Cooper.

0921-media-removed-britney

Jen
and Bradley -- who co-starred in "He's Just Not That Into You" together -- were spotted leaving a restaurant in NYC last night.

The Ugly Truth:: Cooper swears the two aren't dating -- but two people leaving an intimate, fancy dinner on a Thursday night ... seems like a date to us.

Anita

WHY is she f***ing all her costars???
DESPERATE BITCH.

First whores!

I hate to say I agree with "almost sick of TMZ" but Ashlee you do seem like an angry obese women who just rants on the computer all day and hates all thin people. Sorry. Just my thoughts.

Anita

Her body is no wonderland. It's a sewage system.

Ashley

ASHLEE IS NOT ANGRY, NOT OBESE, JUST STATING THE FACT!!! THE TRUTH HURTS, PLEASE DON'T GET OFFENDED. I LOVE YOU TOO :-)
JEN HAS GONE DOWNNNNN HILL EVER SINCE BRAD DUMPED HER, THATS ANOTHER FACT.....

Anita

Brad Pitt picked the better woman to be the mother of his children!

r

when was this pic taken? it looks like there's snow falling and they're all bundled up. Seriously? New York in June and wearing a parka? I know actors are nuts, but come on.

perky

Old news...zzzzzzzzzz!! Mike Tyson already outed Bradley Cooper when some show was interviewing the stars of "The Hangover". Mike was like "You got your AWESOME new girlfriend!" And Bradley was totally caught in the headlights. Awkward!

ashlee now ur referring to yourself in the 3rd person ur obese, angry and psychotic

Ashley

I PROMISE I'M NOT ANGRY...........PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DONT HATE ME :-( I MAY BE A LITTLE CRAZY, BUT NOT TOO BAD...........Lets just make up and be friends, ok

Ashley

poor jen, i feel sorry for her. one day she will find mr right, she is just weeding them out. as for ashlee, let her have her own opinion. jen will find her mate one day

Lillianne

To me jeans. a leather bomber jacket and a parka don't shout "intimate, fancy dinner." It looks like he even has on an open collar plaid flannel shirt. That looks more like grabbing some Slim Jims at the gas station.

shelley

Oh, I hope it's true! I hope they are a couple. I think they'd be sooo cute together. He's much better for Jen than that idiot she keeps going back to. Yes to Jen and Bradley!!!!

Carla

HUGE UP-GRADE FROM JOHN MAYER. GOOD MATCH.

anon

he is actually dating Rhona Mitra, and recently denied any relationship with Aniston. This is another PR game. FYI she never dated Mayer romantically: that was all 100% PR too.......weird isnt it ? she is 100% faking her personal life ever since her divorce......she is not dealing with the issue publicly, so whatever she is really doing is totally hidden............that is her reality............these people, including Vaughn, Mayer etc.... are all friends............

toni

She is othing but a big skany whore!