OMG! Nick & Miley

Are Totally Together!

6/19/2009 5:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

And the only reason we know for sure is because Joe Jonas opened his mouth and blurted it out on national TV.

Jonas Brothers: Click to watch
The evangelical Christian dandy boy banders were on "Larry King Live" last night when Joe spilled the beans that it's game on for Nick and Miley Cyrus -- ironically blowing it moments before talking about the importance of keeping their relationships "private."

That noise you hear is the sound of tweenage girls sharpening their Hello Kitty pocket knives.

Lauren

i hated niley when it first started, so i obviously dont like it now. and no its not cuz i like nick, i just hate miley, lol!

MileyCyrus

Nick and I are Trying to keep it as private as we can ..We are dating but he doesnt want anyone to know .I understand but its hard for me to keep it in ..Vote for me for TCA!!I love you guys soo much and thank you for being there for me

First whores!

First again!

Ashley

CANT STAND THOSE BOYS OR MILEY!!!! She is turning into a huge slut!

First whores!

Ashlee. You are sounding angry again. Are you jealous of Miley? Stop it. You will find someone someday. Maybe even me ;-)

M

Haha, there goes his virginity vow.. Miley can't have a boyfriend that she won't try to "keep" by blowing him off.

Ashley

I am not angry nor jealous of Miley, every time I see her, she's with another guy....its just getting old!
fyi.........I'm not looking for a dam husband, I already have one! Maybe you two can hook up! LOL

Mikey

That whore has probably already screwed all 3 jonas brothers by now.

First whores!

I guess I could try that Ashlee. Will you be there to watch?

Ashley

THANK YOU @ MIKEY!!!!!!!!! When I say something like that, I'm called angry, obese....WTF! Well said Mikey!

First whores!

Ashlee. Mikey is probably gay and jealous of Miley. Don't turn into a Mikey.
How is your drink Ashlee?

balls

balls

Ashley

My drink is just fine, I'm going for a 2nd..... and NO I will not watch you hump my husband, but you can have his ass!
go jack off and leave me alone before I whip your azz

Nameless

Gotta love how the middle kid drops the name Miley and Larry King Live is oblivious to recognizing its significance and instead keeps asking about why Joe is dating his twin sister, Camilla.

Kathryn

This is a coincidence - Isn't Miley signed to do another season of that awful show, Hannah Montana? And, doesn't Disney own both Miley and those gayblades The Jonas Brothers? This sure sounds like a Disney move.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments